Skid packing in solid and safety for export standard suit of steel structures
45 ~ 60 days
The elevator system involves the vertical allocation of parking
Rooms and the up / down movement of lifts.
Tower Parking System
- This Tower Parking System have a capacity of between 20 and 70 Car parking spaces depending on the height of the unit.
- It requires a small land foot print (7(W) meter x 7(L) meters) to accommodate such a number of parking spaces.
- Tower Parking System applied Fork and Tray type (Non-Pallets type) instead of Pallet for car transfer in order to reduce the in-out time.
- Completely equipped with multiple sensors and multiple safety devices.
- A self malfunction diagnostic control provides you with an excellent level of safety.
- Tower Parking System moves vertically in which the cars are taken up and down by automobile lift and transfers the cars to the left or right by transfer device.
- This system is classified into the independent steel tower type and built-in type.
- According to the entrance level, Bottom drive-in: Parking rooms are located above the entrance level that is most common type, Top drive-in: Parking rooms are located below the entrance level, Midway drive-in: Parking rooms are located above and below the entrance level.
- The use inverter, displaying perfect speed control facilities the accurate placement of car.
- The system is provided with auto guidance system and multiple safety sensors.
- Changing the direction of car by built-in turntable automatically so that the driver can retrieve the car to forward movement.
- Suitable for both Public and Private parking.
- Elevator Parking is used in Apartment Blocks, Commercial and Office Parking applications.
- Safety is ensured by use of a parking safety zone and multiple safety sensors.
- Access to and egress from the parking bay is quick, safe and convenient.
- The system operates with very low levels of noise and vibration.