Hair loss treatment
- During the telogen phase, due to external or internal factors, collagen forms a network of connective fibres of the follicle and the hair gets thicker and harder.
- This process cuts the hair off from its blood supply and from the cells that produce the new hair.
- Cytokines affect directly over cell centrosomes accelerating the division process.
- The connective fibres network recovers its usual elasticity and flexibility.
- Hair follicles descend to its correct location.
- It maintains the appropriate hair density
- It accelerates hair growing process.
Package: 12 x 8 ml