1. Black cohosh is used today mainly as dietary supplement marketed to
women as remedies for the symptoms of premenstrual tension, menopause
and other gynecological problems.
Black cohosh has beneficial effects on physiological pathways underlying age-related disorders like osteoporosis.
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
less than 5.0%
less than 10ppm
Total Plate Count
less than 1000cfu/g
Yeast & Mold
less than 100cfu/g
Detailed Product Description
1. Offered by our own factory with quality guarantee and reasonable price. 2. Meets USP Standard, experienced in dealing with American and Canada customer. 3. Take commodity inspection according to your needs.
1. We have our own factory, the quality can be controlled very strictly.
2. Professional technology solution and shipment service with quality guarantee.
3. Our Purpose: Supply herb extract to our customer directly, save your cost to achieve win-win proposal.
Black Cohosh is a annual plant of the buttercup family. Extracts from these plant materials are thought to possess analgesic, sedative, and anti-inflammatoryproperties. Today, black cohosh preparations (tinctures or tablets of dried materials) are used mainly to treat symptoms associated with menopause.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used as pharmaceutical material to treat women's menopause problem and osteoporosis.
2. Applied in the field of health care products, it was used in capsules, health food, which has good health-care effect on women's healthy.
Package & Storage:
Packing: 25kgs/drum, inner by Vacuum-packed with aluminum foil, Outer by wooden drum.
Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.