Turf Pave is a lightweight, high strength interlocking plastic grass paver designed for the creation of grassed areas subjec...
GRASS PAVING GRID LAND GRID 40
500mm x 500mm x 40mm (Deep)
Price is for 1 grid ( 4 grids is 1sq)
Quick and easy installation with no excavation or pegging - Pavers connect to each other
Land Grid 40 is your permanent solution to muddy paddocks, round pens and turn outs.
Mud is a problem that all equestrian facilities and livestock owners must contend with. Soil compaction from horse and livestock traffic results in poor water drainage, thus when it rains, water tends to pool in low lying areas and puddles. Combined with organic manure, which will retain moisture for long periods of time, and further stomping and chopping by hard hooves and you soon have a serious and ongoing mud problem. Mud creates a very unhealthy environment for both horse and owner.
The Land Grid 40 solution:
- Land Grid 40 solves your mud problems forever by improving water drainage and preventing soil compaction.
- Land Grid 40 works on the "snowshoe principle" where the grid disperses the weight of the stock over a larger surface area.
- Land Grid 40 permanently separates the top layer gravel/sand from the sub-base, making it virtually maintenance free. No longer are you required regularly replace stone and gravel.
- Land Grid 40 can withstand the most extreme climates from -50°C to 90°C
- Land Grid 40 is incredibly tough and durable, will withstand continual stomping and chopping by hard hooves.
- Depending on the application Land Grid 40 often requires no hardcore base section. This significantly reduces maintenance and improves the ground surface for the horse.
- Land Grid 40 grass pavers are a strong interlocking grid paving system for stabilising grass that is used for regular pedestrian and vehicle use.
- Land grid 40 is the ideal grass stabiliser and grass reinforcement system for grass paths, overspill car parks, wheelchair access routes, fire engine access roads, emergency grass access routes, grass car parks, lawn protection and other applications where regular wear causes erosion and damage to the grass surface, and a natural grass surface is required.
In addition to mud control, Land Grid 40 is ideal for many equestrian and livestock applications. These include:
- riding arenas,
- open stables,
- lunging arenas,
- round pens,
- paddock approaches.
Dimensions: L x W x H = 500 x 500 x 40 mm
Weight: 5,6 kg per sq
Material: PP PE HDPE
Colour: Black Standard
Weight bearing capacity: more than 200 t/sq