UPS 12v24ah rechargeable storage battery
3.Use of safety
4.Long service life
Maintenance free storage battery 12v24ah is used for UPS power, solar system and so on.
1.The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2.no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design; by high partition, adsorption and strong; 3.there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
4.comply with environmental requirements,using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
5.use of safety,long service life,CE certificate
6.low self-discharge,heat resisting,no leakage
7.reduce the loss of the electrolyte
1. Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine.
2. Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don’t store in the space of acid gas.
5. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don’t work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
6. Don’t put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
7. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
8. Don’t clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)
Established in 2000, Zhengzhou Kanglida electronic power Co., Ltd is located in the center of the Shang Dynasty----the city of Zhengzhou. And we also have office in Shenzhen.As the leader manufacturer of batteries in China, we specialize in producing storage battery, accumulator cell, sealed lead acid battery, maintenance free battery, battery charger, VRLA battery for 15 years.
The main products can be used in solar power system, UPS, anti-theft alarm and fire alarm system, building ... View detail