U. V. INVISIBLE FLUORESCENT INK (OFFSET MACHINE) -is transparent or colorless and can only be detected under ultraviolet light.
1. U.V. INVISIBLE FLUORESCENT INK (OFFSET MACHINE)
Available Colors: Blue, Yellow, Red, Yellow & Green
- CHIEF USES - To prevent imitation; forgery of important documents; help identify or detect genuine products from fake ones.
- OTHER APPLICATIONS - Offset, Letterpress, Flexography, Rotogravure & Silkscreen Printing; water-base; oil-base; solvent-base: for general printing press & process applications on almost all surfaces such as: paper; carton boxes & packages; labels; glasses, plastic wrappers & packaging; bags; leatherette; containers; stickers; textile fabrics; posters, woods, etc.
UV Invisible Fluorescent Ink is transparent or colorless and can only be detected under ultraviolet light.
Similarly combustible like as other printing press inks sold throughout the world. Store in room/warehouse temperature dry place. Keep container sealed closed when not in used. NO SERIOUS ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARD! Fumes are similar to commonly used printing press inks.
- Government ( ex: Birth Certificates, Licenses, Passports & etc.,)
- Private Banks ( ex: Checks, Bank Draft, Managers Check, Deposit
Certificates & etc.,)
- Private Companies (ex: Gift Check, Certificates, Plane Tickets,
Promotional, IDs, VISA Card, Membership Card & etc.)
- Medical /Pharmaceuticals Companies (ex: Medical, Health & Beauty
- Universities/ Colleges (ex: Diploma, Transcript of Records, IDs & etc.)
2. U.V. CHANGING COLOR (SILKCREEEEN PRINTING MACHINE)
- Conventional Offset Printing Ink Black turns Red, Yellow and Green under the UV LIGHT.
- Conventional Offset Printing Ink Blue turns Red, Yellow and Green under the UV LIGHT.
- or any desired colors that turns other colors under the UV LIGHT.