|CAS No.:||79-41-4||Other Names:||2-Methylpropenoic acid||MF:||C4H6O2|
|EINECS No.:||201-204-4||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Methacrylic acid||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|transparent:||environmental||uv glue for touch panel:||
uv adhesive for touch lens
|Packaging Detail:||For UV GLUE ,we have the packing of 30ml/pc,50ml/pc,250ml/ and 1000g/bottle and we can do the packing as your designs and requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 Days when we confirm the contract.|
1.High resistance, low shrinkage rate
2.Resistance to wet, cold resistant, heat-resistant, resistant to cold and hot shock
Touch Panel/Lens UV Glue
LOCA Optical Liquid Glue
•High resistance, low shrinkage rate
•Resistance to wet, cold resistant, heat-resistant, resistant to cold and hot shock, have excellent performance.
•All kinds of high and low viscosity, adjusted in accordance with customer demand.
• High excellent transparency.
Cured by UV light:2000mj/cm2(220nm~330nm)
Materials Performance and Features After Curing
1. For the best performance, bonding surfaces should be clean.
2. Curing rate is dependent on lamp intensity, distance from light source, exposure time, bonding gap and the intensity of pervious to UV light of bonding substrate.
3. Recommended intensity for cure in an adhesive application is 30mW/cm²~100mW/cm², and wavelength is 300~450nm.
4. Excess uncured adhesive can be wiped away with acetone.
5. Bonds should be allowed to cool for 30 minutes at any rate before subjecting to any test and service loads.
1.Avoid exposure to light.
2.Never breathe product vapors
3.Avoid any contact with eyes, skin by wearing full protective gear.
1. Optimal storage temperature is 8°C to 25°C (46°F to 77°F) . Storage out of this temperature range can adversely affect product properties.
2. Shelf life is 6 months when stored under these conditions out of sunlight and in original, unopened containers.
3. Glue removed from containers may be contaminated. Do not return glue to the original container.