|Type:||Pet Cleaning & Grooming Products||Grooming Products Type:||Bathing Products||Application:||dogs,cats and small animals|
|Feature:||Eco-Friendly||Place of Origin:||Fujian China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||UWAY|
|Model Number:||UW-DT101||Material:||fiberglass-reinforced||Color of outside mould:||as your request|
|Color of inside mould:||off white||Wheel's style and position:||
|Tank's quantity:||double||Heater:||depend on your choice||Dryer:||depend on your choice|
|Pump No.:||61||Bath No.:||16|
|Packaging Detail:||ctn package per set or according to your request|
|Delivery Detail:||5-10 days after the advance payment received|
pet bathtub for dogs and cats,pet grooming tub,dog bathing tub
1.Design for pet treat
UW-DT101 Environmental fixed rinse style fiberglass-reinforced pet bathtub for dogs and cats,pet grooming tub,dog bathing tub
Item Size:125(L)*70(W)*109(H) CM;
Water Tank Size:110(L)*56(W)*64(H) CM
Color of outside mould: blue,red,purple,green
Color of inside mould: off white
Wheel's style and position: axel-left, swivel-right
Door's position: left-right
Tank's quantity: double
Heater: depend on your choice
Dryer: depend on your choice
Pump No. : 61
Bath No. : 16
Feature: Fixed Rinse ; corrosion resistance,heat resistance,non-toxic and environmental,durable and movalbe
Operation Steps For Our Dog Bath :
1. Be 100% ready before starting to bathe your dog. Read this
process and get everything you will need.
2. Set-up bath on a flat surface, apply the wheel brakes. The bath must not roll around while bathing the dog.
3. Check to ensure all switches are in the OFF position.
4. Connect water source to Hydrobath. Connect in a similar way to a washing machine.
5. Connect the Hydrobath to the power source. An earth leakage device (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, Residual Current Device, or trip switch - ELD, GFCI, RCD) should be used to ensure your safety. This device should be installed between power socket and power supply cable on the Hydrobath (not in wet area).
6. Remove wash tank cover.
7. Put plugs in plug holes B and C.
8. Direct wash hose into wash tank and turn on the water taps to full pressure. Adjust the hot/cold taps to deliver the desired water tem- perature, which should be no hotter than 86ºF (30ºC).
9. Turn on the rinse switch and fill wash tank to at least minimum oper- ating depth. The thicker the dog’s coat or the larger the breed the higher the level needs to be.
10. When tank is full, turn off rinse switch. Replace wash tank cover.
Remove plug from hole B and put into plug hole A .
11. Remove door, assist dog into the bath and replace door. Connect the dog’s collar to a connection point suitable for its size—usually lower is better. This will prevent the dog from jumping out and injuring itself. Replace door to contain the dog in the bath.
12. Ensure plug is in hole A, the one closest to you. Start wash by hold- ing the nozzle between the dog’s shoulder blades. Turn on the rinse switch and wet the dog thoroughly to wash off loose dirt and hair. Turn off the pump when this stage is complete. The water will drain out of the bath.
13. Move the plug in hole A to plug hole B.
14. Apply a small amount of shampoo down the dog’s back. There is no
need to rub the shampoo in. Let the water do the work for you.
15. Turn on pump switch. Again, make sure to start by holding the noz- zle between the dog’s shoulder blades. This will help minimize any stress the dog may have about the bathing procedure.
16. The plug should still be in plug hole B. Water will be recirculating in the bath, not draining out.
17. The pump circulates water at high pressure and volume. Let the wa- ter do the work, washing the dog for you. Once the shampoo has mixed in with the water you can move the hose to wash all areas of the dog. Ensure you do not get water into the dogs ears (you can block the dog’s ear easily with your hand). Start at the head, work down back, to tail and legs.
18. When the wash process is complete, turn off the pump switch.
19. You are now ready to rinse the dog. Move plug in hole B back to plug hole A (closest to yourself). You are now bypassing the wash tank and the water will flow out of the Hydrobath to the drain. Turn the rinse switch on and rinse the dog. Continue rinsing until you are
100% sure there are no suds or dirty water remaining on the dog, then turn the rinse switch off.
20. If you wish to condition the dog’s coat, apply the product and, when ready, turn on the rinse switch to rinse the conditioner from the dog's coat. Turn off the pump switch.
21. Dry the dog by using an absorbent towel and/or by turning on the dryer.
22. Remove the dog from the Hydrobath, ensuring it is tethered to a lead, and make sure you have full control.
23. If you are working on a tiled or smooth surface, exercise caution so that you and the dog don't slip on the wet surface and suffer an in- jury.
24. Once the dog is safely out of the Hydrobath, remove the plug from plug hole C in the bottom of the wash tank. The second plug should be in plug hole A. Turn on the rinse switch, and rinse the bath clean.
25. It is recommended that the operator disinfects the bath between dogs. Wipe down the interior of the bath with a cloth soaked in di- luted disinfectant.* Ideally, the entire bath system should be cleaned by using the pump to circulate a small amount of disinfectant in wa- ter to maintain good working order. *Be sure to use non-corrosive cleaning chemicals. A recommended disinfectant formula is featured at the bottom of page 11 of this guide.