|Place of Origin:||Japan||Brand Name:||Arcceed||Model Number:||Arcceed Bite|
|Material:||Diamond||Usage:||Ultra precision turning tool||Hardness:||Diamond|
|Packaging Detail:||Carton box|
|Delivery Detail:||Depend on the spec|
1. For machine industry
2. For metal mold cutting
3. Diamond turning tool
4. Looking for Sales Agent
Features of "Arcceed"
- Reducing correction work during metal mold manufacture
- Turnig tool with smoothly polished surface, ensuring higher transcript performance to the metal mold
- And enabling thorough demonstration of the performance of three-axis processing machine
- High-accuracy processing possible with the conventional two-axis processing machine
0° ~ 20°
Profile (catalog value)
50 nm ~ 150 nm
R0.01 ~ R10 mm
-40° ~ +10°
Tokyo Diamond Tools is a manufacture of order-made diamond tools. We need your drawing of the tool,
the work information, etc. Then we can make a quotation.
Usual inquiry flow:
- Drawing of the tool
- Material of the work
- Machining type, conditions and expected quality
- Quantity of the tool you need and your target price
4. Our sales will send a quotation to you.
About Tokyo Diamond Tools
Tokyo Diamond has overseas business sites in Singapore and Thailand, and a production site in Thailand.
We provide order-made products that meet indivisual customer requirements.
A broad product lineup to meet various needs, such as grinding, cutting, polishing, drilling.
Our products are employed in large quantities in the creative areas of a wide range of industrial fields.
Technologies cultivated over a long period of time plus the advanced R & D
enables us to suggest the best solution.
(TL) Universal testing machine for bond development and material testing
(TR) Grinding test of new materials and requirements from the customers
(BL) Scanning electron microscope for wheel analysis
(BR) Laser probe microscope for measurement of ultra-precision cutter edge
Stable quality ensured for built to order production in high-mix low-volume
(TL) Integrated schedule control from order entry to shipment
(TR) Electric discharge machine for metal-bond formed wheels
(BL) 3D CAD design
(BR) Shape inspection and quality control by the image measuring machine