Non contact ultrasonic level sensor for long range measurement applications up to 40m (130'). 2-part system. 4-20, Five relays.
SmartScan25 - Long range ultrasonic level meter
SmartScan is a non-contact ultrasonic level meter for long range applications.Typical applications include:
- Measuring water levels in dam applications
- Measuring solids such as grains in Silos
- Measuring outdoor piles
- Standard range is 25 meters (82 ft) for liquid targets.
- Standard range is 20 meters (65 ft) for solids.
- Long range is 40 meters (130 ft) for liquid targets.
- Long rage is 30 meters (98 ft) for solids.
- Analog 4-20 output
- Digital ModBus output (optional)
- RS232 or RS485 interface
- Five independent relays for pump control and similar applications
- Material is Polypropylene or PVDF for aggressive targets
- Distance from sensor to control unit - between 5 ad 200 meters
- Certified for operation in hazardous locations including ATEX zone 0
- NPT or BSP threads
- DC 18-30 VDC
- AC 110-240 VAC
SmartScan25 is yet another product from Solid Applied Technologies - a leader in ultrasonic level meters fr ten years now. SmartScan25 is one of the variants of the SmartScan product line. Additional lines are the MonoScan and GaugerGSM.
For addtional technical information please review:
For additional business information please browse to:
You Can Measure the benefis...