|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Sunny water /OEM||Model Number:||OCEAn-001|
|Type:||Vacuum Solar Collector||Application:||Water Heater||Pipe Material:||Glass|
|Solar collector:||unpressurized type||Vacuum tube:||58*1800mm|
|Packaging Detail:||Split pressurized solar water heater Standard export carton, special packing for sample order|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 working days after receipt of the deposit.|
Unpressurized solar water heater
3.Non pressure bearing
Unpressurized solar collector
1. Applicable to solar hot water supply/ swimming pool heating/ house heating.
2. Operates automatically, telecommuting controlling.
3. The design allows for versatile architectonic integration.
1. It is the system that can place most vacuum tube in unit area.
2. Adopt natural circulation, Without electricity, Reliable operation, Low failure rate, Almost free maintenance.
3. Relatively speaking, the cost of the collector is less than others.
4. Due to place the vacuum tubes in the horizontal direction, the central collector pipe is the channel in the up-and-down direction, Provided the possibility for empty the system.
So it can realize anti-freezing and provide lots of water. When the system stop working, still have lots of hot water in vacuum tube, using the empty technology can enjoy more water.
5. The distance between the bottom of tank and up end of the collector should more than 0.5 m.
6. The up circulation pipe should lay in a third of tank.
|Vacuum tube solar thermal Collector - Non pressurized type|
|Out sheel||Painted galvanized steel|
|Inner sheel||SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel|
|Insulation layer||35mm high density polyurethane|
|Tube structure||All-glass double deck co-axial structure|
|Glass material||High borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Absorptive coating property||Tube size||Dia. 58*L.1800mm|
|Sediment method||Three targets magnetron sputtering plating (Cu/Al/SS)|
|Bracket:||Strong galvanized steel|
|Bracket angle:||22, 38, 45 optional, pitched roof, flat roof optional.|
|Model No.||Vacuum tubes||Heat Capacity||Aperature Area|
|Tube No.||Dia. - Len.||(L)||( m2 )|