We are authorised Distributors. Please contact us for your Order.
Spice Mix for Hyderabadi Chicken 65
Convenience has never tasted so... Good!
Net weight 65g
• Artificial Preservatives
Hyderabadi Chicken 65:
Important:No need to add Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Red Chilli or anything else apart from the ingredients given below. Increase all quantities proportionally for serving more than 5 people. Follow instructions below for best results.
Ingredients: (Serves 5)
Boneless, skinless, Chicken cut into very small pieces - ½ kg
Egg whites only - 2
Green Chillies whole - 10
Oil - enough to deep fry the Chicken
Curry Leaves - 6 twigs / 60 leaves
Cilantro leaves (Coriander Leaves) - 1 small bunch / 10 twigs
Mint leaves / Pudina - 1 small bunch / 10 twigs
Yogurt / Curd - 75g
Edible Orange or Red Colour - 2 to 3 pinches
Ustad Banne Nawab's Hyderabadi Chicken 65 Masala - one packet
• In a bowl mix the chicken thoroughly with two tablespoons / 30ml of water, the Masala contents of pouch No. 1, and two egg whites only without the yolks. Marinate for one hour.
• In a Kadai (Wok), heat enough oil to deep fry the chicken.
• Put the marinated chicken pieces one by one into the heated oil and a high flame, deep fry until the chicken starts to change colour. This process takes only between 2 to 5 minutes because if fried for longer, the pieces would get stiff. Remove and allow the pieces to cool down.
• Whip yogurt/curd thoroughly, add orange red colour, mix well and put to one side.
• Mix thoroughly the ingredients of pouch No. 2, Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara Dhania and Mint leaves/Pudina in 125ml / half a glass of water and put to one side.
• Transfer the oil left over from frying the chicken to a bowl leaving only 3 tablespoons / 45ml in the kadhai (wok). Heat this remaining oil, add the green chillies and fry for 30 to 60 seconds. Then add the curry leaves and let them splutter for 10 to 20 seconds. Add the yogurt/curd and fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
• Now add all the chicken, mix thoroughly and fry for another one to two minutes and then add the paste of pouch No. 2, mix thoroughly, reduce the flame to low, cover the saucepan and cook until the water is absorbed and the chicken is tender.
• Increase the flame, stir fry vigorously and continuously until the water is completely absorbed. Make sure the Masala does not stick to the bottom of the Wok / Kadhai. Remove and serve.
Corn Flour, Salt, Red Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Tomato, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Papaya, Nutmeg, Mace, Black Cumin, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon, Allspice.