• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
Add to My Favorites Added to My Favorites

Utility Casual Womens Camo Jackets

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $6 - 13 / Piece | 500 Piece/Pieces Per Color (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
20,000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port:
Qingdao
Seller Support:
Payment protection
On-time shipment
Product quality protection
Payment:
More

Quick Details

Product Type:
Jackets
Age Group:
Adults
Supply Type:
OEM Service
Shell Material:
100% Cotton
Fabric Type:
Worsted
Filling Material:
None
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Feature:
Breathable, Quick Dry, Windproof
Style:
Jackets, Womens camo jackets
Season:
Spring
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
LR
Model Number:
LRS0021
Products Name:
Utility Casual Womens Camo Jackets
Occasion:
Relaxed fit, outdoor wear
Logo Service:
Customized with prints,embroidery
Fabric:
100% cotton; Customized
Colours:
Multi color available, Customized
Size:
Customized
Wash:
Hand wash cold, line dry
Thickness:
Formal
OEM service:
Avaliable

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: packing way : one piece in one polybag, 30pcs in a carton.
Delivery Detail: 40-60 days depends on qty

Specifications

1 Women Camo Jacket
2 Fabric testing approved
3 Advanced technology
4 Direct manufacturer
5 Competitive price-quick delivery

Utility Casual Womens Camo Jackets

The woven camo utility jacket featuring bejeweled shoulder accents and contrast solid back.
Basic collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs.
Four flap front pockets. Hidden zipper placket. Slight high-low hem.
Unlined. Medium weight.
100% cotton;
Hand wash cold, line dry .

Customized.

  ♥  Pictures Show

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  ♥  Product's Information


Material100% cotton;  customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

 

  ♥  Cooperations:

 

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in this Utility Casual Womens Camo Jackets ,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

  ♥  Contact Info

 

    Sherry Li

 

  Trade Manager: cn1501385592

  Skype: sherrysupplier

  Tele: 86-532-55712361-8013

 

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

  ♥  Company and Product Samples

 


  ♥  Production Flow

 


  ♥  Certification

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date

Send your message to this supplier

Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
55 Transactions 1,200,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
aisn-detail010185203191