Vacuum closed circuite pressure blast machine consists of pressure blast machine with remote control, blast hose, blast head assembly, reclaimer and vacuum pump recovery system, dust collector and cart. It is widely used fordescaling, surface texturing, and paint preparation, mainly used to clean bigger components, like steel structure, bridge, big tank body, used for big tanks vessel repaire, pipe rust removing at oil field, container renew, etc, andvacuum pump generated recovery system makes it to be used without dust and disposal problem.
1. Automatically recover and recycle the abrasive while blasting, reduce the abrasive consumption, eliminate sweeping and minimize abrasive disposal costs.
2. Vacuume pump fitted for recovery can reduce the air consumption, easy load new or resuable abrasive media, and easy recovery expendable abrasive media for disposal.
3. Adopt pressure-hold pneumatic remote control, keeping the blast machine under pressure but allow the operatorto start and stop blasting as frequently as needed. The machine is pressurized and depressurized manually, and theremote control handle controls the on/off of the abrasive and air independently.
4. Closed circuit blast gun fitted with boron carbide nozzle dia 6.4mm, 7.9mm,to customersrequire.
5. cartridge filter dust collector, manually dust cleaning.
6. It can be used as a portable pressure sand blasting machine only or a vacuum recovery only.
7. Available with 4 standard recovery brush, flat brush,cylindrical brush, exterior angle brush, interior angle brush.
Compressed air sourc: 0.6 ~ 0.7 Mpa,
Air consuption: 3~6 m3/min
Blasting pressure: 0.45-0.6Mpa
Vacuum pump:5.5KW, 25Kpa, 360-480m3/h
Pressure vessel capacity: 75 liters approx T
ranfer sand vessel capacity: 100 liters approx
Blasting capacity: 6-15 m2/h,
Blast cleaning: SA 2.5 ~ SA 3.0 Nozzle:
B4c dia 6.4mm, 7.9mm
Operating hose supplied: Dia 32mm x 10 meter
Blast cycle: 15 ~ 30 mins
Recommend media: #24 ~ #46