* Sealed lead acid battery
* Valve regulated design with close to 100% gas recombination during float charging.
* AGM (Absorbing Glass Mat) technology of which the electrolyte is absorbed.
* Maintenance-free operation - no addition of water to the electrolyte is required.
* Corrosion resistant high current drain grid achived by a lead-tin-calcium alloy.
* Heavy duty grids resulting in high performance and durability.
* Wide range of operating temperatures with temperature compensated charging.
* Excellent charging efficiency.
* Classified as "non-spillable" and therefore exempt from IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
* Excellent cyclability properties (at normal depths of discharge), batteries may meet or exceed 1000 discharge/charge cycles.
* Extended service life due to low self-discharge levels.
* Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
* Emergency lighting
* Fire alarm and security systems
* Medical appliance
* Solar applications
* Electronic test equipment
* Electronic measuring devices
* Geophysical devices
* Marine equipment
2V Series: 200AH to 3000AH
For UPS backup power system,telecommunication system,solar or wind storage power system.
6V Series:1.2AH to 225AH
For UPS backup power system,emergency light,security and alarm system,electrical toys,golf car and so on.
12V Series:0.8AH to 250AH
For UPS backup power system,emergency light,power wheelchair and mobility scooter,electrical toys and portable
equipment,medical equipment,security and alarm system,solar or wind storage system.electrical bicycle and so on