The venom SS offers an economical sports car without sacrificing gas mileage.This machine is still registered as a motorcycle.
The Intent of this vehicle is to appeal to a broader marketoutside of the extreme motorcycle enthusiast. The venom SS offers an economicalsports car without sacrificing gas mileage. Even thought the Venom SS hosts aGM Supercharged SS motor, this exotic machine is still registered as amotorcycle. Inspired by concept vehicles, the latest motorcycle trends, andpure imagination.
- VENOM SS SPECS Fiberglass body panels with barrier gel coat, Your Choice among 7 colors of finished gel coat (White, Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange, Green)
- Wheelbase: 9' , Width: 6'7" , Length 13' , Height 4' , Dry Weight: 1200 lbs
- Aluminum wheel 18"x7.5" , 215/35/ZR18 Tire Size , Aluminum wheel 20"x18" , 29x18R20 Tire Size
- Structural 1.5" tubular steel , Complete Roll-Cage
- Engine: Supercharged Inline-4 , Displacement 2.0 liters (2009) , Power bhp at RPM: 300 @ / 5300 , Torque lb-ft at RPM: 300@ / 2000 , Redline at RPM: 6300
- PERFORMANCE: 0-60 mph: 3.92 Seconds + , Top speed: 150 mph +