The VideoFlex is a video imaging device on a totally flexible 25 inch arm. It is designed for absolute ease of operation.
With the VideoFlex,all you need is to plug it into an electrical outlet,connect it to a monitor,focus and it is ready for any of a wide range of uses.
- Easily maneuvered by one hand operation for precise positioning and 1/4 turn focusing for any presentation.
- To show something up close,or any object out to infinity,simply move the VideoFlex head.
- For maximum magnification,when using the VideoFlex as a video microscope,the head may be moved to within 1/4 inch of the object.
- C-mount lens allows VideoFlex to use other lens.
- Sharp,detailed color images are achieved even in low light conditions.
- Excellent for use with computer based multi-media programs.
- Battery Supply and Charger
- Microscope Eyepiece Adapters
- Video and Audio/Video Cables
- Microphone(Built into VideoFlex Base)
Weight : 5.25 lbs
Base : 5-1/2 inch x 7-1/2 inch,lbs,metal base,on/off switch,Indicator light
Gooseneck : 25 inch full motion,flexible
Lens : 8 mm , Focus from 1/4 inch to infinity,C-Mount
Sensitivity : 1.5 lux
Resolution : 380TV Lines,576(H) x 485(V) pixels
Magnification : 50 : 1 (or greater)
TV System : NTSC Standard or PAL
White balance : Electronic iris (Also available - mechanical iris for certain lighting conditions)
-. Computer Compatible
-. Composite or Super VHS Video