Pak Hy Vortex Gear Oil Lubricants - high quality multipurpose, super performance extreme pressure automotive gear oils
Pak Hy Vortex Gear Oil Lubricants (GL5) are high quality multipurpose, super performance extreme pressure automotive gear oils developed for hypoid, helical & warm gears in differentials & other gear boxes used in cars, trucks, buses & construction plant equipments. These lubricants are formulated from high quality base stocks & also incorporate balanced additive technology to fulfill API GL-5 performance level & includes both mono & multigrade version of Pak Hy Vortex Gear Oil EP GL-5
- Provides satisfactory low wear, thus enhancing equipment life.
- Controls/minimize pitting, scuffing/scoring or rusting by maintaining a lubricant film between the moving surfaces.
- special extreme pressure additives are being added to impart high load carrying characteristics.
- Provides long oil service life by resisting oxidation & oil thickening.
- Protect against soot, varnish, sludge formulation, acid and corrosion, improved protections during start-up where 80% wear occur.
- Improved high temperature protection (HTP) especially for hot dusty climate.
- Maintains oil pressure and controls oil consumption.
- Increase engine power retention and fuel efficiency.
- Longer engine life, longer oil service life and reduced operating cost.
@ 40 °C cSt
@100 °C cSt
|Viscosity Index||96 (Min)||96 (Min)||ASTM D-2270|
|density @ 15 °C kg/L||Report||Report||ASTM D-1298|
|Flash Point °C||250 (Min)||260 (Min)||ASTM D-92|
|Pour Point °C||-15||-15||ASTM D-97|
|Phosphorous Content %||0.039 (Min)||0.039 (Min)||IP- 149|