|CAS No.:||51852-81-4||Other Names:||NO||MF:||NO|
|EINECS No.:||NO||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
Appliance Paint,Building Coating,Rubber Coating,Paper coating
|Application Method:||Spray||State:||Liquid Coating|
|Brand Name:||JELEE||Model Number:||WPU-2808||Ionicity:||Anion|
|Composition:||Aliphatic polyurethane||Solid content:||38±1%||PH:||7±0.5|
|Appearance:||Milky white liquid and blue gloss||Volatile:||Water||Viscosity:||100-200mpa.s|
Water-based polyurethane floor coating
|Packaging Detail:||plastic drums, 30Kg, 50kg/drum.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days|
1.Good color compatibility.
2.Good adhesion to many materials.
3.Medium drying,Eco- friendly.
Aliphatic Waterborne Polyether Polyurethane Dispersion
WPU-2808 is waterborne polyurethane dispersion with functions of self-cross linking and fast drying at room temperature. It was synthesized with water as dispersion medium, adopted IPN polymeric technology and molecule design.WPU-2808 has medium hardness, high gloss and fullness, good water resistance. It fits for the preparation of high quality floor coating.
1. Good color compatibility
2. Good adhesion to many materials
3. Medium drying
4. No free isocynate monomer, no benzene substance, formaldehyde and other toxic solvent, water-based, Eco- friendly, and non-toxic
1. Two-component water-based flooring coating
2. Two-component water-based wood coating
3. Water-based inks for leather, paper and other substrates
1. Used as one component coating
2. High quality film can be prepared when mixed with isocynate curing agent.
3. High hardness and good flexibility floor coat can be prepared when mixed with hydroxyl acrylic emulsion
4. Fits for surface coating of all kinds of hard substances, can enhance the hardness and abrasion of the film
5. It is non-yellowing, can be used for light color substrates.
6. Good compatibility with non-ionic and anionic water-dispersible polyester resin, water-dispersible alkyd resins, acrylic emulsions and water dispersible PU curing agent;
7. Can be adjusted to the desired viscosity by thickening agent
8. Painting methods: spraying, curtain coating, dip coating;
9. Curing conditions: room temperature or low temperature baking
Formula advices(take flooring paint as example):
Iscoynate curing agent
Film performance(25°C 72h):
100 grid test
Brushing and dipping
The MSDS of the product will be provided upon the client’s request
This information is based on our existing technology and experience. All the technical advices are with sincerity. It is not guaranteed for the use in all samples and recipes. All above data are for reference only.