1 Fast drying, High hardness
2 Good abrasion resistance
3 Good water-resistance
4 Good adhesion force
5 Excellent salt spray
Hydroxyl acrylic emulsion
WA-128A is a typical hydroxyl acrylic emulsion of the core shell structure. It has excellent and extensive applied performance, as well as the character of advanced technology.
Milky white liquid and blue gloss
1. Fast drying.
2. High hardness, good abrasion resistance.
3. Good water-resistance.
4. Good adhesion force.
5. Excellent salt spray,alcohol and other chemical medium resistance.
6. Brilliant outdoor color stability.
1. Water-based two-component flooring paint.
2. Anti-corrosive coatings for steel structure.
3. Water-based plastic coating.
4. Water-based wood coating.
5. High-quality water-based exterior wall coating material.
1. Mixed with WPU-2808 or other PU latex to enhance the reactive activity of the system with curing agent.
2. Has strong reactive activity with isocyanate as it has high hydroxyl value.
3. Good compatibility with non-ionic and anionic water-dispersible polyester resin, acrylic emulsions and water dispersible PU curing agent.
4. Can be adjusted to the desired viscosity by thickening agent.
5. Painting method: spraying, curtain painting, dipping.
6. Curing conditions: room temperature or low temperature baking.
Film performances: (25°C,72h):
60°C gloss meter
100 grid test
Brushing and dipping
Packaging and storage guidelines:
1. 15KG, 50KG, 100KG, 200KG in plastic drums;
2. Stored in 100% dark light tight containers;
3. Stored in cool and dry indoor place at 5-30°C;
4. The shelf life will be significantly reduced at high temperature or exposure conditions;
5. The shelf life is six months from production date stored in sealed containers.
The MSDS of the product will be provided upon the client’s request.