WELDMAN WE402V-Series Constant Current Inverter Power Source meant for MIG welding process
WELDMAN WE402V INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
This V-Series range of inverter power sources deliver DC welding power using proven IGBT power transformation technology to provide exceptional electrical and welding performances.
When coupled with the WE4R wire feeder, the machine provides excellent arc characteristics with both solid wire and flux-cored wire welding. The electronic controls are optimized for best performance of various sizes and types of wire. The electronic inductance control gives welder the choice to adjust the arc smoothness to the required level.
- Simple layout with Welder Friendly Controls
- Easy Maintenance
- Low KVA Requirements
- Digital Display for easy setting of voltage
- Inductance Control for smooth and spatterless welding
- MCB for Fault Protection
- Single Phasing, Over/Under Voltage and Overload Protection and indication by LED's
- Current Limit
- Control Circuit protection by fuse
- Machine comes with Complete MIG welding spare parts and accessories