Zahabiya Water Shield ZSAC-10 / 55 is acrylic based premium waterproof liquid membrane coating for roofs, basements, tanks etc.
Zahabiya Water Shield ZSAC-10 / 55 is an acrylic based, cold applied, weather resistant coating with high waterproofing and vapour barrier properties. The product is extremely suitable for application on roof tops for the waterproofing of roofs as well as inside water storage tanks (both underground and overhead tanks). Ideal as an exterior paint for sea side and coastal areas as well as in industrial areas due to its good resistance against saline atmosphere and industrial chemicals.
1. Cold/ Hot/ Boiling Water & Oil Proof.
2. Non-Flammable, Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, Non-Corrosive & Non-Rusting. A Human Friendly / Environmentally Acceptable Product.
3. Soft Touch, Abrasion Resistant Coating.
4. High Elongation, Non-Cracking & Non-Magnetic.
5. Acid, Alkali, Micro Organisms, Fungus/ Mildew Resistant.
6. Reinforces the concrete/ brickwork, increasing strength upto 20%.
7. Protects and guards concrete from chlorination andcarbonation effects.
8. Penetrates, seals & coats all masonry & porous surfaces becoming an integrated part of concrete
9. Patches up minute cracks & pores, insulating and water proofing the surfaces most satisfactorily.
10. Capable of accommodating minor movements and cracking in the substrates.
11. Prevents decay/ erosion of plastered surfaces.
12. Reflects Sun Rays cutting down direct atmospheric heat up to 30% (4 coats application).
13. U/V, Temperature and Weather resistance provides years of intact aesthetic appearance
14. It is non-sticky to walk i.e. TRAFFICABLE and for general use.
15. Does not increase the weight of the surface due to its low density andrequired thickness, making ideal forhighly damaged roofs.
Zahabiya Water Shield ZSAC-10/55 has excellent adhesion, waterproofing & protection properties and may be applied with advantages on:
- Cement, Concrete, under screed & R.C.C.
- Textiles, Canvas & cloth wrappings.
- Chip Board, Hard Board & Wooden planks.
- Plinth and sub soil level structure.
- Concrete or Asbestos Roofing.
- Water, Waste, Dilute Acids/ Alkalis Drains.
- Underground, Over Head Tanks and Water Reservoirs/ canals, Swimming Pools etc.
- Flower Beds & Roof Gardens.
- Buildings, boundary walls, basements, roof tops or areas subject to high humidity and abnormal climatic changes (coastal areas) as Best Exterior Paint for the best defence against wind driven rain and other weather hazards.
- It is ideally suited for old and damaged roof surfaces, with or without Zahabiya Polymerised Canvas which serves as best non-bituminised felt/ membrane.
Zahabiya Water Shield ZSAC-10/55 is supplied in following packagings:
- 20kg Plastic Pails
- 12kg Plastic Pails
- 06kg Plastic Pails
- 225kg Wide Mouth Metal Drums with Plastic Liners.
- Other packaging options can be discussed based on customer's requirements.
Zahabiya also provide customized / tailor made solutions such as specific colour shades, changes in product attributes, packaging requirements based on customer's requirements.
We can also ship Less than container loads as well as 20' and 40'FCLs.
We provide full technical and customer services to our esteemed customers and usually all technical queries are replied within 48 hours.
We can also provide private labeling to customers seeking to establish their own brand in the market, based on volumes.
Zahabiya Chemical Industries is an ISO 9001 certified industry, involved in the manufacturing and export of various kinds of adhesives, sealants and coatings for multifarious industries since 1972. Being the pioneer in its fields in Pakistan, Zahabiya is continuously providing cost effective, quality products and solutions to its esteemed customers throughout Pakistan as well as abroad in various fields including Civil Construction, HVACR, Wood Working and Carpentry and other range of products.
With continuous R&D and adaption to new emerging technologies, Zahabiya has always tried to indigenously develop the products which are least detrimental to the environment and therefore has always carried the notion of providing "Human Friendly/ Environmentally Acceptable Products" to its customers. Due to our good market acceptability, brand recognition and economic prices, Zahabiya has been awarded "Brands of the Year Award" for consecutive five years(2009 - 2013) under Specialty and Construction Chemicals. It is also proudly registered with E-n-C’s Branch, Military Engineering Service, Pakistan Armed Forces which is again a testimony to our products' quality and reliability.
Currently, we are exporting our range of products to various parts of the world including East Africa, Middle East and South Asia.