1 Good fullness, good texture.
2 Eco-friendly, non-odor, easy to paint.
3 Gloss can be adjusted to customers requirement.
Water based polyurethane two component wood topcoat finish paint
JELEE 2K topcoat is made with high quality waterborne polyurethane dispersion, water, and agents. It has excellent performance blending with waterborne lsocyanate curing agent. It is non-toxic, Eco-friendly, widely used in room decoration, wood furniture, musical instruments, children’s toys etc.
1) Good fullness, good texture.
2) Eco-friendly, non-odor, easy to paint.
3) Gloss can be adjusted to customers’ requirement
4) Heat-resistant, abrasion resistant, impact resistant, good leveling performance.
5) Colors can be adjusted to customers’ requirement.
6)Good water resistance.
1) Hardness: ≥2H
2) Gloss: matt(10%)plain gloss(60%)top gloss(90%)
3) Adhesion: level 0
4) Water-resistance: no change after 12hours cold water immersion, no change after 2 hours hot water immersion.
5) Theory spreading rate : 5-10m2/kg
6) Drying time: surface drying time, 30 mins, hard drying time, 4 hours, test time, after 24 hours.
7) Paint interval : 4 hours
8) Viscosity: 800-1500CPS.
Painting process:spraying or brushing
1. Clean wood sheet first, then clean colloid residues with thinning agent
2. Softly well polish along the wood grain with fine sandpaper after the primer coating is totally dry. Do finishing coat first, then refinish gaps or nail holes if there are. Do finishing coat again after polishing.
Waterborne paint should not be polluted. Do not use together with solvent based products.
Painting tools should be clean and non-polluted.
Mix paint according to the proportion mentioned in the manual. Well mixed paint should be used up within 4 hours.