|CAS No.:||9009-54-5||Other Names:||no||MF:||no|
|EINECS No.:||no||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane|
|Usage:||Furniture Paint,Toy coating||Application Method:||Spray||State:||Liquid Coating|
|Brand Name:||JELEE||Model Number:||WPT-8300||Composition:||polyurethane dispersion|
|Curing agent:||waterbrone lsocyanate||Application:||room decoration, wood furniture||Water resistance:||Good|
|Hardness:||≥2H||Gloss:||matt(10%)plain gloss(60%)top gloss(90%)||Adhesion:||level 0|
|Viscosity:||800-1500CPS||Features:||Good fullness, good texture|
|Packaging Detail:||30KG, 50KG Metal can.|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days|
1 Good fullness, good texture.
2 Eco-friendly, non-odor, easy to paint.
3 Gloss can be adjusted to customers requirement.
Water based polyurethane two component wood topcoat finish paint
JELEE 2K topcoat is made with high quality waterborne polyurethane dispersion, water, and agents. It has excellent performance blending with waterborne lsocyanate curing agent. It is non-toxic, Eco-friendly, widely used in room decoration, wood furniture, musical instruments, children’s toys etc.
1) Good fullness, good texture.
2) Eco-friendly, non-odor, easy to paint.
3) Gloss can be adjusted to customers’ requirement
4) Heat-resistant, abrasion resistant, impact resistant, good leveling performance.
5) Colors can be adjusted to customers’ requirement.
6)Good water resistance.
1) Hardness: ≥2H
2) Gloss: matt(10%)plain gloss(60%)top gloss(90%)
3) Adhesion: level 0
4) Water-resistance: no change after 12hours cold water immersion, no change after 2 hours hot water immersion.
5) Theory spreading rate : 5-10m2/kg
6) Drying time: surface drying time, 30 mins, hard drying time, 4 hours, test time, after 24 hours.
7) Paint interval : 4 hours
8) Viscosity: 800-1500CPS.
Painting process: spraying or brushing
1. Clean wood sheet first, then clean colloid residues with thinning agent
2. Softly well polish along the wood grain with fine sandpaper after the primer coating is totally dry. Do finishing coat first, then refinish gaps or nail holes if there are. Do finishing coat again after polishing.