Water-based flooring paint is a two- component PU floor paint which based on the reactive materials by introducingfunction, pigments and fillers, functional additiveswith high performance into. The adhesion, impacttoughness, coating the surface densification and erosion resistance of various chemical mediatorshave greatly improved. Thus provides possible conditions to solve all kinds of problems in industrial flooring. Mainly includes the water based floor paint,water-based floor paint, water-based floor coating(putty), waterborne varnish and so on.
1. Good color compatibility
2. Good adhesion to many materials
3. Medium drying
4. No free isocynate monomer, no benzene substance, formaldehyde and other toxic solvent, water-based, Eco- friendly, and non-toxic
1. Two-component water-based flooring coating
2. Two-component water-based wood coating
3. Water-based inks for leather, paper and other substrates
1. Used as one component coating
2. High quality film can be prepared when mixed with isocynate curing agent.
3. High hardness and good flexibility floor coat can be prepared when mixed with hydroxyl acrylic emulsion
4. Fits for surface coating of all kinds of hard substances, can enhance the hardness and abrasion of the film
5. It is non-yellowing, can be used for light color substrates.
6. Good compatibility with non-ionic and anionic water-dispersible polyester resin, water-dispersible alkyd resins, acrylic emulsions and water dispersible PU curing agent;
7. Can be adjusted to the desired viscosity by thickening agent
9. Curing conditions: room temperature or low temperature baking
Formula advices(take flooring paint as example):
Iscoynate curing agent
Film performance(25°C 72h):
100 grid test
Brushing and dipping
The MSDS of the product will be provided upon the client’s request
This information is based on our existing technology and experience. All the technical advices are with sincerity. It is not guaranteed for the use in all samples and recipes. All above data are for reference only.