|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Synthetic resin|
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking,glass,decorate, gold leaf
|Brand Name:||ICM||Model Number:||S145|
|Nam:||forgyldning lim||National standards:||GB18583-2008||Use level:||15 m2/kg|
|Character:||milky white liquid||Solid content:||46%±2||PH:||6-8|
|Viscosity:||700-1200 centipoise||Permanent adhesion:||> 24 hr||Peel force:||0.5 Kg/in|
|Initial adhesion:||1.8.0 CM (PSTC - 6)|
|Packaging Detail:||1kg/barrel 25kg/barrel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-30 days after deposit and confirmed all order|
2.Used for gold leafing
Water-based forgyldning lim glue used for gold leafing S145 ICM -S145
National standards: GB18583-2008
Use level: 15 m2/kg
Forgyldning lim Widely used in household goods with metal, glass, plank, resin material, sporting goods, artwork. Gilding, gold powder. Water-based gold foil glue is a self-cross link of single-component which belongs to the acrylic esters normal temperature pressure-sensitive type. It has high adhesion bonding to wood, PVC, metal, glass, paper, etc.
Physical and Chemical Characters:
Appearance: milky white liquid
Solid content: 46%±2
PH : 6-8
Viscosity: 700-1200 centipoise (DNJ -1 viscosity agent, 3 rotor, 30 r/min)
Adhesion: permanent adhesion: > 24 hr. (PSTC - 7)
Peel force: > 0.5 Kg/in (PSTC - 1).
Initial adhesion: "1.8.0 CM (PSTC - 6).180 degrees peel strength (N / 25 mm) ≥ 7.86
Test method: apply the emulsion on cotton cloth, film, paper, non-woven fabrics and dry it in 90 ± 2 °C hot air. The glue is 22 or 26 um thick, placed in standard environment for 30 minutes, then measured according to the PSTC standard test method.
Features:Environment-friendly,non-toxic, without pungent odor; good affinity to metal, high peel strength, excellent permanent adhesio and good coating performance. It works by both direct coating and transfer coating.
1. Remove dirt in the bonded surface before applying(the dirt such as dust, water, oil and other stains been removed)
2. Dilute according to the nozzle size by spraying method. (it has good leveling during spraying, and is also suitable for brush method)
3. Wait until the colloid becomes transparent and gets dry completely.(natural drying or hot air drying)
4. Bond the surface quickly or use isolation paper to protect
5. Put certain pressure on the surface to ensure good bonding effect.
6. Close the container tightly after use.
7. Before the curing of glue, silk screen, brush, clamp and other tools should be cleaned with warm water.
Note: Gluing by hand or equipment is ok, also suitable for printing silk screen.
Attention with Storage
1. In order to avoid freezing and sunlight, please storage it at room temperature 5 °c - 35 °c.
2. Please close the container after use in case of glue surface crust.
3. Make sure good ventilation during storage.
4. keep it out of reach of children. No entrance into the mouth.
Package: 1 kg/barrel
Keep in cool and dry places. The best storage temperature is 5-35 °C. Sealed. Avoid highlight exposure and freezing. Exceeding guarantee period but no metamorphism in the glue, it's still workable. The shelf life is 6 months in the normal temperature. This is not dangerous goods.