a.High solid content, sealing well, fast drying, high hardness;
b.Polished easily, non-irritating odor.
Filling wood grain, and increaseing film fullness.
Spraying or brushing.
Theorecial brushing area: 20m2/KG (once brushing)
- The construction temperature must be more than 5 °C, relative humidity must be less than 80%. Do not construct when the temperature is low and the humidity is high;
- All the waterborne wood paint, tools and wood can not contact with grease, oil paint, or thinner. Mixed with other paint is strictly prohibited.
- In order to make better effect, the film could not contact with water before drying;
- When use of waterborne wood coatings for painting, pay attention to the thin-coated many times, the thicker the harder to dry, and brush uniformly, prevent sagging;
- When construction is completed or intermediate, wash tools with water immediately. Frequently wash spray gun to prevent blocking the muzzle.
- Re-coating time:1-4h.
The data is based on experiments and experience accumulation, and can be used as construction guide. Because of the application conditions beyond control, it is not guarantee, for this manual, we have the right to modify the data according to the continuous improvement of product.