The 4G Industrial Router is an industrial-grade wireless router with high-performance and embedded structure and waterproof casing. It is mainly designed for industrial control, video transmission, equipment supervision, smart home, etc.
You just need to insert a 4G SIM card inside the router, and then connect the device that needs Internet access via Ethernet cable to the waterproof Ethernet port of the router.
- Software kernel adopts self-developed embedded LINUX system and modular design to eliminate dependence on hardware.
- Provided with security, openness, expansibility and portability.
- Support wireless video supervision and dynamic image transmission.
- Support multiple protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, TELNET, FTP, and HTTP.
- Support functions of DHCP, DNS, firewall, NAT, and DMZ host.
- Support VPN (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec and GRE).
- Support watchdog, QOS management, port-forwarding.
- Web-based configuration to facilitate management and maintenance.
- Gathering data of power/water/gas meter over Ethernet;
- Networking of banks and ATM;
- Wireless supervision for vehicles: fire engines, police cars, taxi, buses, container trucks, ...
- Monitoring for traffic, water supply system, power supply system, unsupervised
- Remote supervision of factories, street lamps, sluice gates, gas pipelines, vending
- Remote collecting for weather data, environmental protection system data, ...
- Video supervision system.
Max. Data Speed
LTE FDD – Download: 150Mbps / Upload: 50Mbps
LTE TDD – Download: 130Mbps / Upload: 35Mbps
DC-HSPA+ - Download: 42Mbps / Upload: 5.76Mbps
UMTS - Download: 7.2Mbps / Upload: 384kbps
TDSCDMA - Download: 4.2Mbps / Upload: 2.2Mbps
EVDO - Download: 3.1Mbps / Upload: 1.8Mbps
GPRS - Download: 85.6kbps / Upload: 85.6kbps
- Power interface: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz to 9~24VDC, 1A
- Ethernet interface: 1x WAN (inside) + 1x LAN (with waterproof outlet), 10/100M RJ45 ports, auto MDI /MDI-X
- 1x 4G antenna (4dB gain, with magnetic stand)
- 2x WiFi antenna (built-in)
- 1x built-in SIM socket
- 4x LED indicators (inside): WAN, LAN, WIFI, 4G, and status
2.4GHz, support IEEE 802.11b/g/n, output power: 17dBm
MKT7628AN, 580MHz MIPS 24KEc
Memory & Flash
64MB DDR2 / SPI Flash 8MB
Waterproof plastic casing with seal ring
WiFi Protected Access™ (WPA/WPA2 Personal), WEP, wireless MAC filtering, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall, internet policy
Operation: -20°C ~ +70°C / Storage: -40°C ~ +85°C
Relative Humidity Range
≤ 95% (non condensing)
190 mm x 100 mm x 46 mm (not including 4G antenna)
230 mm x 160 mm x 50 mm
Packaging & Shipping
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Our product will be packed in a carton after careful testing and inspection. Each package will include an AC/DC power and POE convertor.
We have strong cooperation with DHL, UPS, FedEX, EMS and TNT.
You can also choose your own forwarder.
Sample order will be delivered within 3 work days.
Batch order up to 1000 units will be delivered within 30 work days.
Any inquiry of our products will be replied within 1 work day.
OEM is available for batch orders:
Silkscreen printing on casing
Brand Label on casing
Package carton printing
Warranty and after-sales service:
Have a 1-year warranty and during the warranty we will provide free-of-cost technical support
We will provide online support service via email, instant messenger, instruction document and video