Weatherproofing, UV Resistance Clear Acetate Curing Silicon Glass Glue
- Broad range of uses. Excellent adhesion on a large number of surfaces, especially also on glazed surfaces.
- High resistance. Ageing, weather and UV-resistant.
- Excellent adhesion on tiles. Ensures reliable sealing of tile joints.
- High resistance to chemicals.
- Good smoothing behavior.
- Permanently elastic.
- Great Tooling Characteristics
- Interior and Exterior use
- Fast Curing
Raw material base
Acetic-Curing Silicone Polymer
25% of the joint width
Skin formation time
approx. 10 min. at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
approx. 2-3 min. after 24 hrs. at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
-40°C to +150°C
+5°C to +40°C
Can be painted over
Compatibility with paint
yes, preliminary tests required
Shore A hardness
at least 12 months when stored in a cool, dry place
(Preliminary testing required.)
- Please keep the product stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in moisture-tight original container.
- The best use before date of each batch is shown on the package.