Wholesale BL-42D1F Mobile Phone Battery for LG G5 Smartphone Batteries

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.00 - $3.69 / Pieces | 20 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
G5/42D1F
Rechargeable:
Yes
Use:
Mobile Phone
Type:
Standard Battery
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Compatible brand:
For LG
Warranty:
1 year
Protection:
Dual IC
Battery Capacity:
2800mAh
Limited voltage(V):
3.85V-4.4V
Color:
Yellow/OEM
Charging life cycle:
Over 650 times
Condition:
100% Brand-new
Battery type:
Lithium Battery Rechargeable
Product name:
For LG G5 BL-42D1F replacement battery
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Good quality free opp bag and white box packing,accept customized package
Port
Guangzhou
Lead Time :
3-5 days

Wholesale BL-42D1F Mobile Phone Battery for LG G5 Smartphone Batteries 

Specifications

Name

3.85v 2800mAh mobile phone battery BL-42D1F for LG G5 cell phone batteries 

Model

BL-42D1F

Capacity

2800mAh

Battery Type

(Lithium)Li-ion battery

Cell Quality

A / AA / AAA Best quality

Voltage

3.85V

Charging cycle

Over 650 times

processing time

2-5days

Guarantee

6-12 months

Production

Compatible with

LG G5 H868 H860N US992 H850 F700L/S/K cell phone battery

Cell & IC 

Double IC. Real capacity cell, more steady and safety. Long standby time and talk time.

Sticker & Label

OEM/ODM or Neutral sticker as per your requirement

Packing

Good quality free opp bag and white box packing,accept customized package

Technology

 Battery capacity detector, Spot-welder, testing equipment ect

Terms

MOQ

1

Delivery time

Within 1-3 days after payment received

Payment

Western Union  , T/T, Paypal, Money Gram

 

 

 

We accept T/T or Western Union (30% deposit first,  the remaining 70% balance before shipment). 
PayPal is available as well for small orders.1. Are you the factory?
Yes, we are the professional mobile phone battery factory in Guangzhou over 10 years.

 

 

 

2. Which battery you produce?
We produce almost all the batteries for Samsung, Sony, Apple, Motorola, LG, Huawei, Nokia,Blackberry, Sharp, Alcatel, Xiaomi etc.

 

 

 

3. How about the quality of your battery?
One year warranty promise, we will replace the faulty battery without extra charge.

 

 

 

4. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
There is no minimum order quantity requirement.

 

 

 

5. How about the quality of your battery?
We guarantee quality. We have over 10 years'production experience in the field.Well automatic equipments and strict test before shipping. Welcome to visit our office or factory!

 

 

 

6. Can we get your sample battery before order?
Of course. We provide the free sample to test.

 

 

 

7. Do you accept OEM order?
Yes, OEM orders are welcome.

 

We are the professional and experienced manufactory, we can provide you the best products (good quality and competitive price). 

 

We offer the free sample for you to test . Welcome to our factory!

 

Just Contact us now!! We are here at your service. 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: