FUNCTION - GPS Navigation HUD Image Reflector can reflect GPS HUD image clearly in front of your eyesight, letting you see navigation clearly without lowering head, bringing safety, convenience and joy for driving.
ABOUT HUD - HUD, namely head up display, is a method to display GPS navigation image on a reflector in front of your head so that you can see it without lowering head while driving. Almost all navigation apps have HUD mode. When entering HUD mode, map navigation image will be changed into bright arrow directing navigation image, which is very cool and clearer to see when projected to reflector in front of you. Note: reflecting button shall be clicked to ensure correct arrow direction.
COMPOSITION - GPS Navigation HUD Image Reflector is made up of 3 parts. 1st, hardened scratch-resist reflective panel to project navigation information .2nd, a flat friction pad to well hold your phone and prevent it from sliding on the dash. 3nd, a ball and socket type foot that has a tape to adhere to the center console. Foot is flexible enough to allow placement on non flat surface.
SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE- Reflective panel is made of special organic material. It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time. Road view won't be sheltered and no safety issue exists. Ball and socket type foot is 360 degree rotable, offering views in different angles. Tape on the bottom of foot is highly bonding, sticking tightly even on a dash.
Size - Base size: 6.3''(Length) X 3.7''(Width) X 0.5''(Thickness); Screen Size: 5.9''. Suitable for iPhone, Samsung as well as most other Smart Phones
Packaging & Shipping
Method of installation
1. GPS Navigation HUD Image Reflector parts been installed together.
2. Cleaning center console surface on which it's to be placed. Waiting for surface to dry.
3. Peeling adhesive backing off carefully. Put foot onto chosen location and exerting proper pressure to make the bonding effective. waiting for 12 hours for glue to dry.
4. Putting phone on flat friction pad and adjusting organic reflective panel to appropriate angle according to personal preference.
5. Entering into navigation app and choosing HUD mode. Remember to click REFLECTING/ PROJECTING button in HUD mode to ensure reflecting image is in right Direction.
6. Every thing is ready now, just enjoy a marvelous journey.