FeDex, UPS, DHL, TNT,SF, Professional airline, By Air,By Sea.
We can guarantee all our product:
1) Direct factory wholesale price, price is cheaper than trading companies.
2) Strict quality control department, each product need to be checked.
3) All material imported from Malaysia which has the best latex rubber in the world.
4) Accept custom order, can special make for you.
5) Focus on the quality, more rubber and less break.
6) 100% natural latex, no TPE or TPR.
7) All products are made by skilled workhand, we have more than 11 years’ experience, so you will be completely satisfied with our super quality.
8) if you are top seller, please choose us-Top supplier!
Established in 2016, QiShuang Latex Products Co., Ltd. is a power manufacturer which are specialized in the research, development and production of Animal Mask, Halloween mask etc latex products.
We have excellent equipments and experienced technical staff and workers, products made by our company are of new design, exquisite technique, good style,reasonable price and punctual delivery and have been exported to more than 36 oversea countries and got very good comments from our customers around world.
Adhering to the principle of " Credit First, Best Quality " and " Push our good and inexpensive item to the world`,we will offer best quality products and content services to the customers at home and abroad. To keep up with the step of market, we always improve ourselves and make us perfect. Sincerely welcoming interested companies to contact us for future cooperation.
1. 1.How do I care for these masks once i get it?
Keep them on a wigstand, or something roughly head-shaped. Keep them out of heat. Keep them out of sunlight and flourescent lighting. If the mask becomes distorted (remember latex is a natural product) use a blowdrier on the low-heat setting. Store covered in plastic, or in a sealed display case.
If it is too loose, you can glue some new and unused sponges into the inside using rubber cement or silicone bathtub caulk. If it is too tight, you might consider slitting the back. However, it is very rare that a mask is too tight as the artists design their pieces with wearability in mind.