Women Style Street Fashion Metal CE Sunglasses With UV 400 Nylon Lenses

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $10-20 / Piece | 300 Piece/Pieces Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses
Port:
Shenzhen/Hongkong
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
OK EYEWEAR
Model Number:
FNV156
Style:
Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material:
Plastic
Frame Material:
Alloy
Age:
Women
Lenses Optical Attribute:
Polarized
Frame Color:
Tortoise
Model name:
Street Fashion Metal CE Sunglasses With UV 400 Nylon Lenses
Certificate:
CE,FDA,Drop ball test
Material:
Nickel silver/Monel
Colour:
Gold/Purple
Logo:
Customer logo
MOQ:
300pcs
Delivery time:
45-60 days
Payment terms:
40% deposit,the rest 60% shoud be paid before shippment
Port:
Shenzhen/Hongkong
Design:
Trendy OEM or ODM
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1pc/polybag,10pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn
Delivery Time
Shipped in 60 days after payment

Women Style Street Fashion Metal CE Sunglasses With UV 400 Nylon Lenses

Product Overviews

 

If you are interested in our products, Pls please click on the button "and contact us at any time.

 

WHY CHOOSE US?
 

 1.We produce very High-Quality frames, and We have our own strong design team.

 2.Meet CE, FDA regulation, and we own a complete set of testing equipment. 

 3.We exported our products to Europe, USA, and other high-end markets, and we get good reputation from our clients.

 4.We are Manufacturer located in Shenzhen Henggang, China production base of high-end glasses, and it is more convenient to control the process and the quality.Delivery On time.This is very important for your business, focus on production and technic to make the frame more comfortable.

 5.Mainly products: Sunglasses, Optical frame, and related accessories.We provide Overall Service.

 6.OEM&ODM service, customized Sample time around 20days after getting the sample fees, sample fees will refund you after your bulk order.

7.Fast Delivery, 15% quicker than other factories.

8.Mazzucchelli acetate, Zeiss lenses and OBE/Comotec hinges.

HOW WE MAKE HIGH-QUALITY FRAMES?
 

WHAT Are THE DETAILS OF OUR SUNGLASSES?
 

WHO can use:

Men, Women, Young girl & boy, Everybody

FOR what age:

Adult, also OK for Kids.

Frame Material:

Hith Quality Acetate

Lens Material:

Nylon / CR39 / TAC / Glass

Frame Size:

48-22-145cm / Customized size

Hinge&Screws

High Quality Hinges with Rubber Screws

Designs

OEM or ODM

Packaging

1pc/polybag,10pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn OR Customized

Carton size:52*45*45cm or Customized
Sample Lead time:As usual 20 working days,Customized:20-30days
Production Lead time:75 working days for available designs,Customized: 75~90 days
Exhibition Look
OUR EXHIBITION
 

WARMLY WELCOME TO VISIT OUR FACTORY
 

BUYER FEEDBACK