• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
About 11433 results:
Sunglasses (10148)
Add to My Favorites Added to My Favorites

Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $10 - 20 / Piece | 300 Piece/Pieces Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses
Port:
Shenzhen/Hongkong
Seller Support:
Payment protection
On-time shipment
Product quality protection
Payment:
More

Quick Details

Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
OK EYEWEAR
Model Number:
NVS5034
Style:
Fashion Sunglasses
Lenses Material:
Plastic
Frame Material:
Alloy
Age:
Women
Lenses Optical Attribute:
Polarized
Lenses Color:
Brown
Frame Color:
Tortoise
Model name:
Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses
Certificate:
CE,FDA,Drop ball test
Material:
Nickel silver/Monel
Colour:
Gold/Purple
Logo:
Customer logo
MOQ:
300pcs
Delivery time:
45-60 days
Payment terms:
40% deposit,the rest 60% shoud be paid before shippment
Port:
Shenzhen/Hongkong
Design:
Trendy OEM or ODM

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 1pc/polybag,10pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 60 days after payment

Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses

DESCRIPTION:            

Product Name

Womens Metal UV 400 ce sunglasses

Certificate

CE, FDA, SGS

Material

Acetate

Color 

Black/Tortoise/Stripe

Size 

Any size is available

MOQ

300pcs/model

Sample charge

US$50/pc

Payment terms 

40% deposit,60% balance before the shipment

Delivery time 

Within 45-60 working days after receive the deposit

Brand 

 customer logo available

Normally package

 1pc/polybag,10pcs/inner box,300pcs/ctn
 Carton size:83*28*30cm
 Gross weight:14kgs

Port 

 Shenzhen / Hongkong

Quality Control

Every process is inspected by our QC staff.

 

Why us:

I. WE WORK WITH HIGH QUALITY SUPPLIERS!

 

 

II. WE HAVE CE, FDA AND SGS CERTIFICATES!III: WE PAY HIGH ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND QUALITY CONTROL!

 

IV. WE HIGHLY SUPPORT TRADE ASSURANCE FOR YOUR BENEFITS!

 

V. WE ARE AN ACTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE SUPPLIER!

 

 

COMPANY INFO:

 

Yashiwei Optical Co., Ltd is one of the leading manufacturer and exporters  in Shenzhen, of optical frame, sunglasses made of acetate, metal alloy, titanium, tr90, etc. 
One of our greatest advantages is our trendy designs. With excellent scent of fashion, profound  knowledge in eyewear industry, our Design team make their work great varieties, which enjoy a high reputation from customers in many countries. You are warmly welcome to visit our company to develop cooperation opportunities and business relationships via OEM, ODMbasing on mutual benefits. We are always ready to be your trustworthy partner.
 

 

 CONTACT US:

 

W: www.eyeglass007.com.cn 

M: +86 135 1018 2349

T: +86 755 2844 7005

Skype: upnewvision

What's app/wechat:+86 135 1018 2349

 

 

CLICK "SEND" BELOW TO GET SAMPLES~~

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date

Send your message to this supplier

Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like:
aisn-detail010185244100