Wooden log house. Wooden modern house. Wooden house. Timber frame house.
BSG is a modern, global house-building company with roots planted firmly in Lithuania. We’ve built a reputation not only as the best in the business, but as a strong, reliable and ethical partner. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves, our business and our bottom line. We take care of our customers, our colleagues and ourselves. And our products are made with natural, renewable materials that are safe and contribute to wellbeing.
We specialise in the production of prefabricated house in timber frame technology as well as log houses. Since we are small, we have to establish ourselves in European market by offering the customer the best quality for a better price.
Our product spectrum ranges from family homes and villas right through to multi-storey residential buildings and commercial buildings, public buildings, such as universities, hotels or restaurants.
In recent years we have made a few contracts to work with such countries as Austria, Germany, Lebanon, Latvia, Sweden, Denmark, Russia.
Possible glued massive log thicknesses: 80mm/120mm/160mm/200mm.
Approximate price EXW Lithuania 250 EUR per living area square meter.
Price given including roof construction (including insulation material), roofing (Swedish tiles), floor (pine), subfloor, flooring (tiles, pine/spruce floor boards), wooden doors, terrace (larch).
All wooden parts coated with preservatives and retardants, Kiln dried 10% ±2%.
Wall thickness - 80mm price EXW Lithuania 47 EUR per wall's square meter.
Wall thickness - 120mm price EXW Lithuania 70 EUR per wall's square meter.
Wall thickness - 160mm price EXW Lithuania 93 EUR per wall's square meter.
Wall thickness - 200mm price EXW Lithuania 116 EUR per wall's square meter.
Why BSG home?
- Log or solid wood, is one of the world’s oldest, most widely used construction materials. It has been loved by people through the ages. Solid wood creates an aesthetically and acoustically pleasing interior, a long lasting and safe home. Wood is also a form of natural inspiration.
- The correctly planned and built BSG solid wood home lasts for centuries. If the original plans are flexible and versatile, your home remains practical throughout any possible changes in life’s circumstances. BSG offers a long-lasting, environmentally friendly home for your family and the following generations.
- Solid wood is fire-resistant and can withstand fire even better than concrete or steel posts. Wood has approximately 15% water content, and before the wood can catch fire, the water must evaporate. Also surface charring protects the heartwood. In a fire, a solid wood house becomes charred but will not collapse like houses constructed with steel or lightweight walls.
- The log walls of your BSG home utilize the free energy of the sun - especially in the spring and autumn. When the sun shines from a lower angle during these seasons, its heat energy is stored in the log walls. The wall releases the heat slowly at night, making it possible to cut heating costs by up to 20%. In the summer, when the sun is at its highest, the eaves and porch roofs shield the walls from the heat and in a well designed massive wood house, the coolness of a summer night stays in the massive wood walls, maintaining a pleasant indoor temperature even on hot days.
- People around the world with allergies or asthma tell us tell us how they feel better when they live in an authentic massive wood house. These experiences have now been also scientifi cally proven, and inter national research in the 2000s has shown that natural massive wood has the ability to absorb moisture from the indoor air, which it releases back after the indoor air has dried out. The more massive wood there is within the inside walls of a house, the more balanced and optimised for good health the indoor air will remain.
Key advantages of glued laminated logs:
- All defective spots are removed out of timber (decay, nobs etc.)
- Glulam is dried to required moisture. Therefore the natural shrinking and cracking is reduced to minimum as a result glulam products have an excellent appearance
- Precise dimensions and its stability during serviceability period ensures the quality of product
- Glulam is natural, durable and aesthetic structure which promote healthy environment conditions