The Gate Valve is the kind of valve that its closing part (Wedge)movable in the vertical direction of the channel axis of the valve and play a role to stop media in the pipeline and it is usually fully open or fully closed.Generally, the gate valve cann’t be used to throttle the media, but It can be used for high temperature and pressure condition and can be used in various media.
n Small flow resistance of the Medium.;
n Easy to open and close, the torque force is relatively small;
n Can be used in the ring network pipeline, the media can flow to any direction of the system ;
n Simple structure and better technique;
n When fully open, the sealing surface is taken very smaller erosion of the working medium;
n The structure length is relatively short.;
Product Applied criterion:
High-pressure seal testing(water)
Low-pressure seal testing(air)
l Keep the relationship with sincerity,
l Take the quality as oriented,
l Knowledge leads the enterprise,
l Thrift equal creation!
JHS PETROLEUM MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
All kinds of different stainless steel valves, stainless steel pipe fittings that produced by the company are manufactured by using the the US standard ASTM/ASME/ANSI/AISI/API code, the British standard BS code, the Japanese standard JIS code, the Russia standard ΓOCT code, the French standard NF code and the Germany standard DIN code and the Chinese standard GB code. Material(ASTM) A106A53 A179 A178 A135 A252 A282 A283 A226 A210 A333 GradeA GradeB API 5L 201304304L316L,310S,A105,LF2,F11WC5 20Alloy (JIS)G3454 G3461 G3455 G3456 STPY41 STB35 STPT42 TPT49 (DIN) DIN17175 DIN27911 ST52 ST35.8 ST37 ST45 ST42
Moreover, the company has the authentication of the ISO9001:2008 international quality certification and the NQA DNV UKAS API6D GOST PCTauthentication. The organization has import and export right and has registered its enterprise symbol0000 at the International Registration of Marks. The products are sold in more than 50 countries and areas around US, Canada, Russia, Australia, Malaysia, Nigeria, South, Korea, Japan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Latvia, Netherlands, German, Belgium, Czech Republic, Chile, Honduras, Peru, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines, Madagascar and so forth. The products are broadly used in a large range of fields such as petroleum, the petrochemical industry, aviation, the nuclear industry, coal industry, ocean engineering, electric power, shipping industry, machinery for food industry, pneumatic machinery, metallurgy, electronically mechanical medical care, spin industry, chemical filling, printing industry, the highway and the railway, pharmacy, environmental protection, vintage and construction engineering ect.We welcome customers from all sectors and broad send email and enquiry to us, investigation and cooperate.
Q1: How to get the proper produces?
A: Before you place order, you need to evaluate the products you need, including the function, the size, the pressure, the media and the tempurature as well as the material weather they are fit for your pipeline system or not.
Q2: What you need you provide when your requires a enquiry.
A: You should provide the Follows: Standard Material, Type, Pressure,Size, connection,Quantity,operation and some may need to tell us the Medium and Temperture. And for Pipes you also need to tell us the length and the pipe mouth you want the pipe be.What's more, if you want a OEM service, you should provide a drawing in advance that your quantity is fullfill the MOQ.
Q3: Why normally the Lead time need 30-45days?
A : Because there are many orders need to produce, so need to do them one by one. And when the goods are finished, there are also need 3-5days to transport the goods to depature port.
Q4: What's the Payment term?
The Follow is our Rules:
When the total value is more than 10,000 USD, You should pay 30% in advance and the rest 70% should be paid before the shipment of the goods; For that less than 10,000USD, you should pay 100% in advance after the sign and stamp of the Contract or Proforma Invoice by both parties.
JHS PETROLEUM MACHINERY CO.,LTD. It is located in the No.56 of the West 4th Ring South Road, Beijing, China.(refer to the picture)The company is near by the G4 Highway, depended on the superiority of the Zhonguan-Cun Headquarters, and is a private enterprise which combines design, delelopment, manufacture, high-tech and self-management import&export as a whole, specialized in manufacturing many kinds of stainless steel, carbon steel, valves, seamless pipes, manual/pneumatic/electric for ... View detail