• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
Add to My Favorites Added to My Favorites

XEP0104 Apex roof wooden dog house for sale

Discount
FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
Place order now to receive up to US $200 off!
Promotion ends in 2907 left
Learn more
US $35 - 100 / Piece | 250 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
500 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port:
XIAMEN
Seller Support:
Payment protection
On-time shipment
Product quality protection
Payment:
More

Quick Details

Type:
Pet Cages, Carriers & Houses
Cage, Carrier & House Type:
Houses
Application:
Dogs
Feature:
Eco-Friendly
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
EBIN
Model Number:
XEP0104
Color:
yellow
OEM:
available

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Double corrugated carton
Delivery Detail: About 35days,after paying a deposit of 30% advance payment
 
Product Description

  

Wooden dog house for sale 

ModelXEP0104
Size760*760*700mm
MaterialChinese fir
Coloryellow or other kinds of color

Ebin wooden dog house is

1,contructed of quality wood ensuring the unit is the best answer to spoil your pooch.

2,The asphalt roof feat will protect your pet from the rain and the sun whilst.

3,The raised floor will keep the house warm and dry to provide a perfect environment and it is also suitabel for outdoor.

4,It is very easy to assemble.

 

 

 
Packaging & Shipping

Size of packaging: 790*580*170mm

Material of packaging: double corrugated carton

 
Our Services

Our Services

1, OEM are available;

2, Provide customized;

3, Yours inquiry will be replyed as soon as possible.

 
Company Information

The advantage of our company:

1.The advantage of technology: Firstly, we possess the ACQ Anti-corrosion technology. Secondly: we have our own anti-corrosion technology of carbonized wood.

2. The advantage of quality: With 20 years of development, our staff are all well-trained and highly professional.

3.The advantage of price: We have our own grove and import the original material from other country so that are able to control price fluctuations to a large extent.

4.The advantage of delivery: with 650 staff members, our production capacity reaches150GP per month.

5.We have been granted the certification of ISO9001:2000 in 2005 and the certification of FSC in 2006.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FAQ

 

  

 

1, About the price:

 We will offer the price which the size we have first, the last price depend on your requst.

2, About the minimum order quantity:

The minimum order quantity is about 20GP container

3, About the delivery time:

About 35days,after paying a deposit of 30% advance payment

4,About the payment way:

T/T (30% payment in advance, and the rest 70% payment against shipping documents.)

L/C (100% at sight)

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date

Send your message to this supplier

You May Like:
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like:
aisn-detail010185203191