1 piece per packaging, 90 pieces per carton, 10.8kg per carton, carton size: 40*31*35cm.
1 - 2000
To be negotiated
XTAR PB2 Li-ion power bank 3.7V lithium magnetic cover 18650 rechargeable battery charger
3.6V/3.7V unprotected 18650 batteries
DC 5V 2.1A
1A * 2 / 2A * 1
1. Over-charge / Overheat / Short Circuit / Reverse Polarity protection. 2. Automatically adjust charge current regarding to input power. 3. 0V Activation revives over-discharged Li-ion batteries. 4. Battery life extended charging method. 5. Flame retardant material. 6. Insured worldwide by China Pacific Insurance Co., Ltd.
The Revolution of Traditional Charger.
Portable battery charger with power bank function!
Used as a power bank:
• Max 2.1A USB output, fully charge Iphone 7 Plus in 2hrs.
• Protect our environment with replaceable batteries design, control the quality of the cells yourself and DIY the capacity of your mini power bank up to 7000mAh+.
• Battery charge & discharge balancing technology makes all of capacity available for use and increase each cell’s longevity.
• Conversion efficiency up to 92%.
• Hand-held portable charger with magnetic cover design, fast charge your USB devices and all kinds of cell phones anywhere anytime.
Used as a battery charger:
• Max real 2Ax1/1Ax2 charge current, fully charge 1x2500mAh 18650 in 1.5hrs or 2x2500mAh 18650 in 3hrs.
• Equipped with all XTAR unique features like 0V Activation function revives over-discharged batteries, TC/CC/CV three-stage charging maximizes battery lifespan, multi-protections and so on.
Note : 1. It can charge only batteries Li Ion 18650 unprotecte cell ! 2. Keep away from water and moisture. 3. Dezesamblarea or modifications are strictly prohibited. 4. Short circuiting is prohibited .
The package contains : - XTAR charger PB2 - USB cable
- Manual (Multi-language Version) - packaging
1 year free replacement for any manufactory/quality defectives.
Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd, founded in 2006, XTAR has been specializing in the development and manufacture of high quality Li-ion batteries, smart chargers, and LED flashlights.