|Type:||Hydraulic Filters||Model Number:||XYZ-63G||Brand Name:||MAP|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||double-cyclinder filter:||cleaned and replaced||pipe-type oil cooler:||
little resistance and convenient maintenance
|Packaging Detail:||export standard pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after receive the deposit.|
1.oil lubrication systems with the working media of steam turbine oik, 20to 25# machinery oil and rolling oil
2.with spare oil
1. Thin oil lubrication station for steam turbine oil, 20~25# machinery oil and roll oil
2. esp for low kinematic viscosity oil
XYZ-63G Thin Oil Lubrication Station for kinematic viscosity level from ISO VG22 to ISO VG460 lubricating oils
This product is suitable for thin oil lubrication systems with the working media of steam turbine oik, 20# to 25# machinery oil and rolling oil. The kinematic viscosity level is from N22 to N460 (i.e. ISO VG22 ~ ISO VG460).
The nominal oil supplying pressure of XYZ-G Thin Oil Lubrication Station is 0.4 MPa. The filtering precision is 0.08 ~ 0.12mm. The cooling water temperature is ≤ 30 °C. The cooling water pressure is 0.2 ~ 0.3MPa. The oil inlet temperature of heat exchanger is 50 °C cooling to 7~8 °C . The steam turbine pressure is 0.2 ~ 0.4MPa when it is heated by steam.
1. It is provided with spare oil pumps to ensure continuous oil supplying to lubricating points.
2. The filter is placed in front of the cooler th increase the filter and passing capacity, this is applicable for lubricating medium of higher viscosity as well.
3. It is provided with a double-cyclinder filter cartridge which can be cleaned and replaced without ceasing the machine.
4. It uses a pipe-type oil cooler with a good cooling performance, little resistance and convenient maintenance.
5. Returned oil is filtered by a magnetic screen which can clear iron particles by absorbing to ensure the cleanness of the oil and prolong service life for the lubricated parts.
6. It is provided with an instrument board and electric control Cabinet for a convenient observation. Also, it can realize automatic control and accident alarm.
-Equipped with two main pumps, one works and the other is for spare. The spare pump may automatically start/stop according to operation.
-Not need to stop machine while changing and cleaning filtering mesh for use of duplex tank mesh filter. And it will automatically alarm when the mesh is blocked.
-Magnetic oil return filter can absorb 99% magnetic material.
-Segregated electrical heater will prevent carbonation of lubrication oil. It is easy to change heater and machine can still run. Oil tank temperature is displayed by digits and can be self-controlled.
-All oil pipes of the equipment are seamless pipes. The pipeline is connected by flanges to prevent against leakages and welded by arc welding.
-Instrument Panel can be directly installed in the equipment.
-Oil tank has maintenance hole, filtering and bubble removing units and liquid level can be controlled automatically. Oil tank and pipes are anti-rusted before assembling and cleanliness can reach NAS11.
-Terminal box is used for electrical connecting of the equiment
-Imported PLC control is used for electrical. And DCS interface is equipped. All electrical elements are imported or produced according to foreign technology. The electrical control panel can be local and remote controlled.
-Thin oil lubrication equipment, electrical control panel and instrument panel are interlocked with center control of the host machine. Therefore, full automatic operation management without man can be achieved.
-Oil will be drawn out from oil tank by gear pump and directly sent to lubrication points and main oil pump of steam turbine through check valve, filter and oil cooler and double cyclinder netting-filter. According to the requirements of lubrication oil points, the working pressure can be determined by safety valve. When the working pressure of equipment exceeds the setting pressure of oil pressure adjusting valve, the safety valve will open automatically and the redundant oil fluid reflows to oil tank.
|Oil supply pressure||MPa||≤0.6|
|Nominal Flow Rate||L/min||63|
|Oil supply temperature||°C||40±3|
|Oil tank volume||sq.m||1|
|Heat Exchange Area||sq.m||4|
|Cooling Water Consumption||m/h||5.7|