|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||MAP||Model Number:||XYZ-63G|
|Theory:||Centrifugal Pump||Structure:||Gear Pump||Usage:||Air Pump|
|Power:||Hydraulic||Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard||Fuel:||Diesel|
|Pressure:||High Pressure||Application:||Maritime||double-cyclinder filter:||cleaned and replaced|
|pipe-type oil cooler:||
little resistance and convenient maintenance
|Packaging Detail:||export standard pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after receive the deposit.|
1.oil lubrication systems with the working media of steam turbine oik, 20to 25# machinery oil and rolling oil
2.with spare oil
1. Thin oil lubrication station for steam turbine oil, 20~25# machinery oil and roll oil
2. esp for low kinematic viscosity oil
XYZ-63G Thin Oil Lubrication Station for kinematic viscosity level from ISO VG22 to ISO VG460 lubricating oils
This product is suitable for thin oil lubrication systems with the working media of steam turbine oik, 20# to 25# machinery oil and rolling oil. The kinematic viscosity level is from N22 to N460 (i.e. ISO VG22 ~ ISO VG460).
The nominal oil supplying pressure of XYZ-G Thin Oil Lubrication Station is 0.4 MPa. The filtering precision is 0.08 ~ 0.12mm. The cooling water temperature is ≤ 30 °C. The cooling water pressure is 0.2 ~ 0.3MPa. The oil inlet temperature of heat exchanger is 50 °C cooling to 7~8 °C . The steam turbine pressure is 0.2 ~ 0.4MPa when it is heated by steam.
1. It is provided with spare oil pumps to ensure continuous oil supplying to lubricating points.
2. The filter is placed in front of the cooler th increase the filter and passing capacity, this is applicable for lubricating medium of higher viscosity as well.
3. It is provided with a double-cyclinder filter cartridge which can be cleaned and replaced without ceasing the machine.
4. It uses a pipe-type oil cooler with a good cooling performance, little resistance and convenient maintenance.
5. Returned oil is filtered by a magnetic screen which can clear iron particles by absorbing to ensure the cleanness of the oil and prolong service life for the lubricated parts.
6. It is provided with an instrument board and electric control Cabinet for a convenient observation. Also, it can realize automatic control and accident alarm.
|Oil supply pressure||MPa||≤0.6|
|Nominal Flow Rate||L/min||63|
|Oil supply temperature||°C||40±3|
|Oil tank volume||sq.m||1|
|Heat Exchange Area||sq.m||4|
|Cooling Water Consumption||m/h||5.7|