20kg/bag, three-layer kraft bag,
25kg/drum, inner with double-layer plastic bag or aluminum foil bag. G.W.:28KG, N.W.:25KG, Volume: 0.07CBM
Usually within one week after the payment, or as the quantity
1. Food grade/Yogurt and Acidified drinks
2. CAS No.: 9000-69-5
3. Light brown flowing powder.
4. GMP factory, in stock
We can supply HM and LM pectin, and below is the detail information: 1. Degree of Esterification: >75% , HM Ultra Rapid Set 2. Degree of Esterification: 70-72% , HM Rapid Set 3. Degree of Esterification: 66-68% , HM Medium Rapid
4. Degree of Esterification: 63-65% , HM Slow Set 5. Degree of Esterification: 59-62% , HM Ultra Slow Set 6. Degree of Esterification: <50% , LM Apple Pectin 7. Other pectin products according to your request
Normally it is cream-colored to light yellow, scentless, tasting a bit sweet and sour, easily soluble in water.
Yogurt and Acidified drinks
HM pectin with a DE above 70% is used as stablilizer of protein in acid milk drinks. At pH around 3.7 to 4.2, pectin is negatively charged, pectin molecules can protect protein molecules by hydrophobic interaction and electrostatic repelling to prevent the aggregation of casein particles and serum separation during heat processing. The recommended dosage is 0.1% to 0.2%.
Both LMC and LMA can be used in yogurt prodcuts. Generally, the recommended addition is about 0.1% to 0.2%. Set yogurt adding with pectin can get improved firmness, besides, pectin can avoid fruits floatation and make them distribute evenly in stirred fruit yogurt. Compared to other hydrocolloid, e.g. starch, yogurt stablilized with pectin can get more creamy mouth-feel and flavor release. Action with other hydrocolloid, pectin can help to reduce the tendency towards syneresis.
1. Pectin, a kind of polysaccharide polymer, is extracted from citrus and /or apple peels.
2. Pectinis extensively existed in green plants as to combining plant tissues together with fibre.
3. Pectin, a kind of natural food additive, is acid--resisting and completely harmless and nontoxic and used favorably as adhesive, stabilizer, thickening agent, suspension and emulsifier.
4. Pectin markedly helps to improve the food quality and make excellent mouth feeling with fruit flavor by adding a little.
High Methoxyl: HM pectins are pectins with a degree of esterification above 50%.
Low Methoxyl Conventiona: LMC are pectins with a degree of esterification below 50%.
Amidated Low-methoxyl pectin: It is pectin with a degree of esterification below 50% and the amidation degree below 25%.