Conditioner (Water Purifier)
|Place of Origin:||
|Packaging Details:||A single carton contains 100 zero B units A 20 feet container can hold 44000 units i.e 440 cartons|
|Delivery Detail:||Readily Available|
Zero B is a tap attached water purifier which can easily fit into any common taps
The Zero B On Tap Purifier is a device that makes pure drinking water available to urban/semi urban and rural households, communities, schools, hostels, and remote camps where piped water is available but could have been microbially contaminated post-treatment due to storage and pipeline distribution.
In localities where piped water is not available, and in disaster management situations, water can be stored in tanks, drums and vessels having an outlet pipe at the bottom to which a tap is fitted. The Zero B On Tap Purifier can then be easily push fitted to this tap to produce pure drinking water.
The Zero B On Tap Purifier uses the globally proven resin technology for water purification. As water flows through the Zero B resins, all the harmful bacteria, viruses and protozoa are destroyed instantly on contact. This makes the water safe for drinking and eliminates the need for further filtration.
The Zero B On Tap Purifier has the following features and advantages
1. Uses the Zero B resin technology to make drinking water pathogen-free.
2. Is simple and convenient to use. Just push fit to a tap and is ready to use.
3. Is designed to fit most common tap sizes.
4. Flow rate of 2 litres / minute. No waiting time required for purification
5. Provides as much as 7,500 litres of pure drinking water at approximately
0.1 cent / litre.
6. Has an in-built indicator to show when the unit life is over.
7. Requires no maintenance.
8. Does not require electricity to work.
9. Handy and easy to carry about.
10. Has better consumer acceptability than purification - sachets and
hypochlorite solution as no direct addition of chemicals to drinking water is