Zahabiya Soft Seal Special is a high quality acrylic based flexible sealant for seam joint sealing of HVAC ducts.
Zahabiya Soft Seal Special ZSP-1191 is an acrylic based, copolymeric, high strength mastic/ adhesive caulking sealant, designed for applications where a vapour barrier, air & gas tight, water & oil proof, weather resistant & non-cracking protective seal is required. It is an ideal non-toxic seam sealant (duct sealant) for Central Air-Conditioning Ducting System, for both high or low velocity ducts and meets the requirements of H & Vac. Sec. DW / 141 (Adhesion), B.S. 476 (Part-7) class "I" and Class "O" Tests, B.S. 476 (Part-6). ZSP-1191 has very good adhesion with metallic surfaces, plastics, glass, polyurethane foams, polystyrene/ thermopore sheets, glass wool insulation etc. It is the best replacement of traditional toxic silicon sealants and can be used in closed environment without emitting any bad odour or toxic fumes. The product is safe in handling and use, being "Human Friendly / Environmentally Acceptable".
- Non-cracking, non-chalking, ever soft and flexible sealant
- Cold/ hot/ boiling waterproof; oil & solvent proof
- Vapour barrier & air/gas tight
- Resists Temperature from -40°C to 220°C
- Fungi, mildew and microorganism resistant. Also best for use in moist areas.
- U/V & weather resistant.
- Withstands the products with pH in the range from 4.5 to 13.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous in handling; non-flammable.
- Non-corrosive and non-rusting.
- Does not emit fumes nor adds to Air Pollution, and can besafely used in even very low ventilated areas.
- Dilute acid and alkali resistant.
- Fuel, lubricating oil and solvent resistant.
- Can be painted over.
- Useable satisfactorily on the places coming in prolonged contact with water.
The product has good compatibility and adhesion with various surfaces including:
- Wooden surfaces
- Metallic surfaces including Aluminum panels& claddings.
- Polyurethane foams
- Polystyrene & thermopore sheets,
- Glass wool insulation,
Applications in HVAC & Engineering Fields:
- High and Low Velocity Duct Sealant in HVAC duct fabrication.
- Seam Joint Sealant in Automobile Fabrication & Assembling.
- Seam Joint and Cavity Sealer in Engineering applications