|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||BOWONG,bowong||Model Number:||BH-LZ005|
|Light Source:||Energy Saving||Size:||D550*H650mm||Crystal:||K5 or K9 crystal|
|Packing:||one piece one carton||Voltage:||110-220V 50HZ||Certificate:||UL CE CCC ROHS|
2pcs(the quantity is more bigger the price more cheaper)
|Packaging Detail:||5 lays master carton|
3.Material: lron crystal chandelier light
Candle Crystal Chandelier,glass part chandelier For Hotel crystal lighting,crystal lamp,crystal ceiling lamp,crystal ceiling lights,modern chandelier,modern lamp,modern lighting,pendant lamp ,pendant lights,crystal pendant lights,Zhongshan lamp,China lamp,led chandelier,LED crystal lamp crystal wall lamp,crystal table lamp
|Place of Origin||Guangdong China [Mainland]|
|Type||Pendant Lamp Crystal Chandelier|
|Material||Iron + Crystal|
|Size||D550mm*H650mm (Different size for your selection)|
|Color||purple (Different color for your selection)|
|Lamp holder||E14,E12 or E27|
Traditional or High power LED [ White / Blue / Yellow / Red. etc ]
|Number of Lights||5-25|
UL 110V--120V CE 220V--250V
|MOQ||2PCS(above 5 piece ,the unit price would be more cheeper )|
Hardwired or Plug-In
1) Decorating lighting for commerical places and houses.
2) Crystal lighting for Coffee/Bar/shop/house or meeting lighting and display-room lighting.
3) Art lighting, bedroom lighting. Indoor, living room, dining room,residential, Villa, hotel, shop etc
1) Carton Dimension (in CM): 68 x 56 x 42;40 x 40 x 35
2) Lamp Frame Packed with Styrofoam, Crystal Beads are Packed Inside Poly Bag with Foam;5- Layer Carton: Impact Proof and Water Proof;English Setup Construction and Photo Demo Inside.
3) OR clients' options and depends on actual shipping conditions.
Company Competitive Advantage:
|NO.||COMPANY COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE|
|1.||We are a professional crystal lamp manufacture with 5 years experiences in china.Enjoy reputation in Europe and America, Middle East ect.|
|2.||Our products can be customized,different color and size for your selection.|
|3.||Our lamps are with exquisite patterns,top quality,best services and competitive prices|
|4.||Pursueing popular fashion in Eruope and Americ,advocating the concept of simplicity and elegant design|
|5.||Whole product conforms to CE standard,the eledtrical components conform to Rohs ,VDE,SAA standard|
Packing and Delivery:
|Packing||1 pcs / carton [ 5 - layer carton ] filled with foam|
|Wooden box packed outside|
|Crystal shade and beads are separately packed with poly bag and foam .|
|Every package come with English installation manuel and demo photos.|
|Delivery Time||Generally in 15-25 days after deposit, or as customer’s quantity.|
Certification & Warranty:
Unique fashion design
|Purpose||Living Room,Bedroom,Dining room,Office,Store,Hotel,Wedding, Restautant|
How to pay:
|1.||T/T 30% Deposit Before Producion|
|2.||The Remaining 70% is to be paid against B/L copy|
|3.||Shipping Freight is Quote According Actual Cost|
|4.||5-10% Discount May Apply Base on Order Quantity|
|5.||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
a,Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method. Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed.
b. Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company, please contact us direct and we will do our best help.
30%DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFOREshipment
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery
Not every light there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say 12-20 days so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.
Contact Information :
Thanks for your attention and warmly welcome you to chat with me!
Good Quality and Good Price is Our Factory Life, and also our Promise!
Call me: 0086-13527105732/sindy wei
Add my skype: sindywei2013
Our Crystal accessories :
Our wooden packing
(Advise: the lamp Dimension is smaller than Dia600mm, no need to make wooden packing)
Traditional crystal lamp manufacturing process
Modern crystal lamp manufacturing process
Our hotel project
Our showroom and factory