EBS1C AC Contactor is suitable for using in the circuits of AC 50Hz or 60Hz, rated insulating voltage 660V, rated operating voltage up to 690V, rated operating voltage 380V/400V in AC-3 type, rated operating current up to 95A, for making, breaking, frequently starting & controlling the AC motor. Comibined with the auxiliary contact block, time relay & mechanical interlocking device etc, it becomes the delay contactor, mechanical interlocking contactor, star delta starter, with the thermal relay ,it is combinded into electromagnetic starter. The contactor is produced according to IEC 60947-4. The product is SEMKO certified.
Technical Data (Megntic Contactor )
1. Ambient temperature: the upper limit shall not exceed +40°C; the average value within 24 hours shall not exceed +30°C; the lower limit shall be not less than -5 °C
2. Altitude: Installation altitude shall not exceed 2000m
3. Atmosphere condition: Relative humidity shall not exceed 50% when the ambient temperature is +40°C. Higher relative humidity is permissible at lower temperature, for exple, it can be 90% at 20°C. Special measures should be taken to address the dew occurred occasionally due to temperature changes.
4. Anti-polutin degree: Three
5. Installation category: Three
6. Installation conditions: Slant of EBS1C AC contactor mounting surface shall not exceed ±5°. EBS1C AC contactor can also be installed with TH type DIN rails of 35mm (32A and below) and 35mm or 75mm (40A and above) other than by.
7. Shock: EBS1C AC Contactors can be installed and used in situation with frequency 2~13.2 Hz, amplitude within ±1mm or places with frequency 13.2~100 Hz and accelerationi with + 7/s2
8. Environment protection: environment protection factor has been taken into consideration in design process by adopting recyclable and naturally degradable materials into components. E.g. plastic material adopts Dutch DMC environmental protection plastics.
9. Duty: EBS1C AC contactor applies to 8 hour working duty, uninterrupted and intermittent cyclic/periodic duty( load factor 40% ).