We are the Leading Manufacturer of Acrylic yarn in India.
1. Export Quality Acrylics
2. Best Price Acrylics
3. ISO Certified
Established in the year 1997, we Garg Acrylics Ltd. (India) are one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of Cotton Yarns, Acrylic yarns, Garments and fabrics.
The entire work force coupled with the latest technology, quality consciousness, customer oriented services and strong logistics enable us to carve strong foothold among our competitors in the most quality conscious and price sensitive markets. Our management has an in-depth experience and profound knowledge of the domain.
The focus of our organization is producing value added yarns. More than 70% production is of value added yarns. (dyed cotton yarns, dyed acrylic yarns, melanges (heather) and slub yarns.
For better quality purposes, we have Fiber process control system, Automatic single yarn strength tester, Yarn evenness testing machine and Fiber testing machine.
With a total installed capacity of 150,000 spindles with a production of 80,000 kg/day, the company has a strong presence in the international market like Brazil, Korea, Egypt, Bangladesh and Hong Kong. The company is producing 40,000 kg of cotton yarn/day in the count range of 20s-50s NE both carded as well as combed. The company is also exporting a majority of its acrylic production with a capacity of 10,000 Kg/day producing 2/32 acrylic dyed as well as acrylic-wool yarn. The company is producing slub yarns of 16s-40s with the capacity of 9000kg per day. The company is also producing heather/mélange yarns producing 14,000 Kg/day in blends of cotton viscose, 100% cotton, polyester cotton the company has a shade card or any shade can also be made on order from any leading heather book or standard. The company is also GOTS certified for producing organic cotton yarns.
Presently we have:-
- 7000 spindles on worsted system for producing 100% dyed acrylic, wool blends, poly/wool and other blends
- 18000 spindles running totally on synthetic yarns producing polyester/acrylic blends
- 10000 spindles running poly/cotton mélanges
- 25000 spindles on cotton slubs/ polyester cotton slubs
- 42000 spindles running on cotton combed and compact and carded yarns
- 15000 spindles running on cotton/viscose mélanges, cotton mélanges
- 25000 spindles running on organic cotton combed