Air pneumatic muffler Products packed by plastic bag, each bag contain 500pcs or 5kg Max, packed Cartons max 20kgs each. Delivered by Wooden package or Iron cage / Pallet as requested, Standard Size 800x800x1200; Max G.W. 800kgs
Shipped in 30 days after payment
Copper 89% Tin 11%
Inox AISI 316L
30 up to 80%
35 up to 45%
25 up to 40%
35 up to 45%
from 2 up to 5
from 4.5 to 5.5
from 5.5 up to 6.5
from 6.0 up to 6.5
2mm - 250mm
2mm - 250mm
2mm - 250mm
3 - 15kg/mm2
3 - 6kg/mm2
Liquid / Air Filter
up to 800ºC Max
Bronze/Stainless steel/PE etc.
Mean pore pitch
from 1 µm to 250 µm
DALON air pneumatic muffler and porous components are sintered parts with high porosity, between 30 and 80% in volume, currently made of Bronze or Stainless Steel 316L and PE/PP material.
– The mean pore pitch is variable, from 1 µm to 250 µm. – They are depth silencers which efficiency is very high. – Work at high temperature and high pressure without deformation. – The chemical resistance is good – Silencers can be weld and machine after final shape, so they can be adapted to specific assembling purpose. – DALON sintered stainless steel silencer element can make its cleaning easy, so they are reusable.
Range of Mufflers and sintered porous components:
– Silencers and porous components . They are made of spherical particles of powder. Muffler element could be offered by small wall thickness and high length, made by isostatic compacting. They are used as noise silencer for high flow. – Mufflering Elements, with different shape as diameter from 2 to 250 mm, and length from 2 to 1500 mm. – Sintered Silencers, , Sintered bronze porous material with the thread integrated in the silencer.
The elevated micrometric porosity of these components is useful for many applications:
– Filtration of fluids. Porosity is able to retain the solid particles contained in a liquid or gaseous fluid, and also to separate liquid and solid phases. The application sectors are: automotive, marine, aeronautical, rail, industrial machinery, household appliances, heating, water depuration, food industry, chemical and nuclear industry, packaging manufacturing, tobacco pipes and electronic cigarettes, etc.
– Pressure drop. Porosity decreases the pressure of the fluid that circulates through it. Different applications are: pressure control in pneumatic and hydraulic circuits (compensators, drainers, regulators), noise absorption of gas piping (Silencers), pneumatic cylinders, sensors and manometers protection, gearboxes, etc.
– Flow control. The isotropic and homogeneous porosity allows that a fluid that circulates through it have a constant flow at the exit of the porous part. Typical applications are heat exchangers, medical gases, scuba diving, industrial gases, etc.
– Aeration. The air circulation through porosity results in a constant and controlled air flow at the exit of the porous component. The use sectors are: liquids repassing in food industry (liqueurs, wines, and gas beverages), ionization, gas burners, aquaria, clinical analysis, etc.
– Fluidization. The air circulation through the porous component has as result that the exit flow is distributed with the same pressure in all points, allowing then the controlled handling of powdered products. This property is used for: transporting cement, flour, alumina, ashes, toner powder, etc.
– Anti-moisture. Porosity is able to retain and condense the moisture contained in a gas that circles through it. Typical applications are: drying in general, electronic equipment’s protection, etc.
– Flame protection. Presence of a porous component before a flame avoids accidents in case of flame return. Typical applications are: gas burners, heaters, welding facilities, etc.
1.RAW MATERIAL / MIXING
Sinter powders can be of pure metal or plastic powders ;Active Carbon powder mixed depending on the composition of the final material filtring degree.
The powder mixture is compacted inside the tooling, which has the negative shape of the final part. The tool is an element of a very high precision, and high durability.
Sintering in continuous furnaces, under controlled speed and at an atmosphere with controlled chemical composition by temperatures between 750 and 1300°C depending on the material
DALON ALSO OFFER SINTERED SLIDING PRODUCTS / FILTERS:
>> please click photo link above for more details.
Packing & Delivery
Standard Packing: Products packed by plastic bag, each bag contain 500pcs or 5kg Max, packed Cartons max 20kgs each. Delivered by Wooden package or Iron cage / Pallet as requested, Standard Size 800x800x1200; Max G.W. 600kgs Usual Delivery within 20days after order confirmation.
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery or against copy of shipping B/L. For long term business relations, we have more advantage terms for payment.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings? A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q5-1: How about tooling Charge? A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q6. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package... 2. Sample order 3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours. 4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you. We always focus on quality as you are .....