Anionic Polyacrylamide is soluble ,and insoluble in organic solvents. It presents high polymer electrolyte characteristics in neutral and alkaline mediums. It is sensitive to salt electrolyte, and can be cross-linked into an insoluble gel with the high chemical price metal ion.
MOLECULAR WEITHT (MILLION)
DEGREE OF HYDROLYSIS
In two-layer bag with the interior in plastic and the exterior in paper. The weight of each bag is 25kg.
The product shall be sealed and stored in
the dry and ventilated place to prevent from rain, high temperature and strong sunlight.
12months, if correct storage
20 MT/ container max
1) First with alkali then hydrolyzing technique, High purity and a fast dissolving speed;
2) Apparent viscosity is measured in brine solution of 5727mg per l,Ca2++Mg2+108mg per l,70°C. With BROOKFIELD LVDV-3; general brine mineralizing degree of 19334mg/l, testing water temperature of 85°C).
3) Sugar and sugar cane juice industries;
4) EOR fields: The types and capability of macromolecule and super-macromolecule adopted in the third oil extraction (EOR) of the oilfield:
5) Flocculant: used widely for waste water treatment; industry sewage treatment, especially the sewage with high density, bit suspending granules, such as, the sewage of steel factory, electroplating factory, it has advantages of low cost and no pollution, also can be used in paper-making etc.
6) Drilling mud chemicals: in oil field exploration and development and exploration of geology, water and coal, it is used as adhesive of well drilling mud raw materials, can improve the service life of drill bits, improve the drill speed and drilling footage, and reduce plug in replacing drill, and has prominent well slough preventing effect, and it can be used as fracturing fluid of oil fields or plugging agent of controlling profile and plugging water.
7) Paper-making industry: can be used as fining agent, residency agent, filtration aid and paper dry and wet intensity reinforcing agent in paper-making industry.
8)Slsughter, House and Dairy waster waster treatment, Private soil modification.
Weifang Menjie Chemicals Co., Ltd. (formerly Quzhou Menjie Chemicals Co., Ltd.), founded in 1993 with an occupied floor area of over 40,000 sq. meters, has over 10 years' experiences in the manufacture of fine chemicals. We are located in Weifang, which is known as the World's Capital of Kites in Shandong province, China. Our Products are mainly used in anthraquinone-method manufacture of hydrogen peroxide, synthesis of medicines, light-sensitive materials and dyes. Our company is now the ... View detail