PAM — Anionic Polyacrylamide APAM
This product is a water- soluble high polymer.It’s not soluble in most organic solvents, with good flocculating activity, and can reduce the friction resistance between liquid.
1. It can be used to treat industrial wastewater and mining wastewater.
2. It can also be used as an additive of the mud materials in oil-field, geological drilling and well boring.
white fine-sand shaped powder or colorless transparent colloid
Degree of hydrolysis
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. The product should be prepared for the water solution of 0.1% as concentration. It is better to use neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water, and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below 60°C).
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based on a preliminary test. The pH value of the water to be treated should be adjusted before the treatment.
Package and Storage:
1. The solid product can be packed in inner plastic bags, and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25Kg.The colloidal product can be packed in inner plastic bags and further in fiber plate drums with each drum containing 50Kg or 200Kg.
2. This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be sealed and stored in a dry and cool place below 35°C.
3. The solid product should be prevented from scattering on the ground because the hygroscopic powder can cause slipperiness.