Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
paints ,pvc plastic ,wallpaper, paint, coating, plastic, paper making, rubber and ink
antase and rutile type
Solution in water %:
25 Kgs/Kraft bag
Packaging & Delivery
25kg/bag with inner bag
10 days after order confirmed
1 antase and rutile type
4 Excellent dispersibility
5 Blue undertone
tio2 glass coating titanium dioxide rutile
CONCORD TS-6200 TITANIUM DIOXIDE
We are pround to inform that we successful passed all the assessment by Bureau Veritas!
CONCORD TS-6200 is a rutile pigment manufactured via CONCORD’s chloride TS-6200 is a rutile pigment manufactured via concord chloride process.
Designed specifcally for the most demanding durability applications, TS-6200 offers excellent gloss retention coupled with unique dispersing capabilities.
• High inital gloss
• Excellent gloss retention
• Super durability
• All in one premium pigment
• Super processibility
Suggestions for Use
TS-6200 is a specialty application pigment combining high gloss retention, good initial gloss, high hiding power, minimal dispersant demand and excellent dispersion. Recommended use is in:
• automotive coatings
• durable industrial coatings
• coil coatings
• fuorinated polymer coatings
Excellent Gloss Retention
Gloss is an important feature in many super durable coatings applications, and retention of gloss over the life of a product is of high importance to consumers.
Gloss retention is controlled by many factors, including resin chemistry and the inherent durability of the TiO2 pigment employed in the coatings.
Exceptional Durability via Silica Shell Technology TS-6200 couples an advanced silica coating technology with a proprietary surface treatment to give maximum resistance to photocatalytic degradation.
This new technology represents a signifcant improvement over the traditional method of silica encapsulation found on most super durable TiO2 pigments.
Superior Chalk Resistance Chalking and color fade are two common reasons for consumer dissatisfaction with durable coatings.
Both are caused by the degradation of organic binder from the flm surface, which leaves loosely attached TiO2 particles on the coatings surface. This not only results in a “chalky” appearance to the coating, it also gives color fade because the exposed TiO2 particles scatter light away from the flm before it can interact with the colored pigments.
The unique surface chemistry of TS-6200 is tailor-made for easy dispersion—dispersion so easy that in some cases laborious, multi-step grinds can be reduced to a single, fast grind. Rapid dispersion results in greater rate, not only because dispersion times are decreased, but also because TiO2 levels in the dispersion can be increased.
Low Dispersant Demand
The improved dispersibility of TS-6200 is also evident in its remarkably low dispersant demand.
TS-6200 needs as little as one fourth the dispersant load of other super durable pigments.
Lower dispersant requirements can lead to signifcant cost savings, and by removing dispersant from the paint, the coatings manufacturer has the formulating fexibility to replace dispersant with other key ingredients.
• Titanium dioxide is classifed as a nuisance dust. Follow all local
regulations and concord recommendations for exposure limits regulations and recommendations for exposure limits as described in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
If the recommended exposure limits of TiO2 are to be exceeded,
NIOSH-approved air-purifying respirators with particulate flters
should be used.
• As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handling TiO2. For more details, refer to the MSDS.
• If large amounts of TiO2 are inhaled, remove victim to fresh air. If not breathing, give artifcial respiration. If breathing is diffcult, give oxygen. Call a physician.
• In case of eye contact, immediately fush with water for at least
15 min. Call a physician. In case of skin contact, the compound is not likely to be hazardous, but cleaning the skin after use is advised.
CONCORD TS-6200 is available in 25-kg paper bags and 1 tonne semibulk containers.
Truckload shipments of the dry product will be available directly from CONCORD. Less-than-truckload volumes are available through authorized CONCORD distributors. Call your local sales offce for the distributor nearest you.
The shelf life of concord TS-6200 is indefnite as long as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
For further information about this grade or to request a sample, please see the titanium Technologies web site :www.jsconcord.com
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company? A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A: Our factory is located in Jingjiang City, Jiangsu Province, China, about 2.5 hours bus ride from Shanghai .All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3. Q: What is the material of your products?
A: The material is true. We can also choose material as customers’ requirement.
4. Q: How can I get some samples? A: We are honored to offer you samples.
5. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control? A: Quality is priority. Concord people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has gained BV, Intertek, SGS authentication.
Welcome to contact us for more details ,most competitive price for you!