US $0.80 - 0.99 / Piece7500 Piece/Pieces
US $0.69 - 0.7 / Piece150 Carton/Cartons
US $0.81 - 0.91 / Piece6000 Piece/Pieces
|Type:||Cleaner & Wash||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||I-LIKE/Captain|
|Model Number:||ID-309||Weight:||375g||Use:||car care and auto maintenance|
|Expiration Date:||3 years||volume:||300ml, 450ml, 600ml||color:||translucence/milk white|
|OEM:||Available||Certificate:||SGS, REACH, RoHS||Package:||12pcs/carton|
|advantage:||traffic emergency usage||bases:||liquid||bottle size:||65*158mm|
|carton size:||420X270X210mm||MOQ:||7500 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Detail:||450ml/pc; 12pcs/ctn; 2500 cartons/20ft container|
|Delivery Detail:||25 days|
anti rust tire sealant
1.Tyre Sealant, Tyre Inflator
2.100% applicable to breach within 6mm
3.No jack nor tyre-change i
This anti rust tire sealant (Tyre Sealer & Inflator) is designed to quickly seek-out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks. It is 100% applicable to breach within 6mm on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles, electrical bicycles. No jack nor tyre-change is needed. One step procedure of tyre pumping and repairing is finished in seconds. It can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage. Non-toxic and odorless. No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
65mm x 158mm H
450ml x 12pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
1. If possible remove object causing puncture.
2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use;
3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm.
4. After pumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
1. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire with Rubber Patch at your earliest possibility.
2. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
3. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
5. Keep out of reach of children;